• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I decided to find out since I was bored.

Noo2s51.jpg

WrNC5pB.jpg

YjxGX7h.jpg

xdeD8jw.jpg

rQ0fQxk.jpg

hxQbIVU.jpg

bTUbGdv.jpg

Looks pretty good, but I ran out of "tiles" in the second room. :*(

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Damn OP. That's a lot of imports. O.o

Oct 28, 2017
For the record, these are all the manufactured VITA games in existence.
I love my Vita.
BTW, why do you have duplicates?

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Double dipping (on the same platform) is such a strange concept to me.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
For those wondering about the duplicates, unfortunately, many times it's much cheaper to buy in bulk, so many lots that include duplicates are bound to happen. However, typically, the duplicates is one is sealed, and one is opened, so at the very least, it's not just duplicates of opened games, and one is a play copy.

Of course, I would rather just not have any duplicates at all, but you know, I'm a sucker for a good deal, as long as it's cheaper to get the games I want even if I remove the cost of that duplicate.

I'm always in search of Vita games, but I'm much more of a sucker when it's related to a great deal. XD

Sorry if the duplicates have offended anyone here. T_______T

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I was expecting a joke thread with a photo of a room without a floor and I got a super nice collection instead.

I won't touch 98% of the stuff on the floor, but respect for the collection.

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
if i had the income that guy has, i'd own a supercomputer and a complete 4K setup.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good thing you didn't decide to replace your floor with Vita memory sticks, it's not worth bankrupting yourself for a forum post

Starvigil

Oct 30, 2017
I mean, I dont think I'd see a difference if I put all my vita games on the floor. Nor would I stumble over my Wii u collection.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
For those wondering about the duplicates, unfortunately, many times it's much cheaper to buy in bulk, so many lots that include duplicates are bound to happen. However, typically, the duplicates is one is sealed, and one is opened, so at the very least, it's not just duplicates of opened games, and one is a play copy.

Of course, I would rather just not have any duplicates at all, but you know, I'm a sucker for a good deal, as long as it's cheaper to get the games I want even if I remove the cost of that duplicate.

I'm always in search of Vita games, but I'm much more of a sucker when it's related to a great deal. XD

I still think this reasoning is kind of weird because if you don't actually care about having an opened and unopened copy for every game because you're content with a single copy, why not get rid of the second copy? Seems like hoarding if you admit it's not that important to have both.

Oh yeah, but kudos for the collection! I should try this sometime, haha.

Lizardus

Oct 25, 2017

What do you mean by that? How many copies do you need to buy for it to be cheaper? Can you give examples with numbers? First time hearing something like this.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Truly one of the worst libraries ever. A disgraceful followup to the PSP.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
There's a Love Live game...?