• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least you didn't slide down the banister butt naked as the fam walked in.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Su2diT4.jpg

NOW etcera is exciting

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I learned something new about NBA2K today

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Uh...

How about convince everyone it was a misspelling of 'mass eater'.

Your nickname is 'The Black Hole' from now on.

This is the best I can do.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, boy.

Can't wait till we start having thread archives and thread of the years.

JoeBoy101

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking dying at this thread.

And ain't no shame when you chowing the rosebud. I don't judge. Fly your flag, fly it proud.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If there ever was any doubt we'd feel at home on the new forum, OP has laid it to rest.

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
I've had it done to me and did it once as well while quite drunk. Can't imagine journeying down there sober even right out of the shower. Too many unknowns and not worth the risk.

Grewitch

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Better to be an ass eater than the ass hole getting eaten, I guess. You better tell your family to butt out of your shit.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
just make sure you explain to your mom that you're not a true savage that goes in from the back, but you're a gentlemen who goes in from the front.

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of one of my favorite threads on the old forum.
The dude who was naked on the stairs in his GF's house, when her parents entered the house while he shouted "MAYBE A RIMJOB FOR GOOD MEASURE".
If you're still here, know that you're my hero.

Nubzcake

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Let me explain the NBA2K badge system before I get to the story. In the NBA2K games, they have a badge system. The higher the badge the greater your ability is. The highest level for a badge is Hall of Fame, so it's My friend, my brother, and I playing 2K. We are losing because my friend whose name is Robert aka "Bob the Builder" because he is a walking brick. I'm talking my shit telling him to get his badges on HoF. I told him "My shot water like my girl because I got all the HoF badges " then he goes yep " You got HoF ass eater and HoF toe sucker". I instantly denied it, but he tells me, my girl told his girl I eat ass. There is nothing wrong with eating ass, but you don't want the world to know. Later today I text my brother about going to see Thor movie tonight and he hits me back saying "Yes ass eater". The asshole didn't realize I put in the chat we share with are Sister and mother. Then my mother posts the nickyoungwhat picture. I don't even want to go home today.

cuz i'm rollin lmaoooooo
if "tags" are a thing yours should definitely be "Ass Eater"