• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Dude, your mom knew you ate the booty well before you posted it group chat. Live up to the booty. Claim that booty. Eat. That. Booty.

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lol eating ass was shit I thought was embarrassing when I was like 18 doing it for the first time

swallow discharge by accident then have real shame breh

getting pissed on by your girl is also something i recommend

Oct 29, 2017
It's okay OP, I don't judge, I mean, whatever floats you boat.

Just do it.

Go for the gold.

Today's the day.

The world is yours.

Make it happen.

Don't hold back.

Give it all you've got.

Yes you can.

You're the man.

I believe in you.

So, OP, feeling motivated yet?

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
lol eating ass was shit I thought was embarrassing when I was like 18 doing it for the first time

swallow discharge by accident then have real shame breh

getting pissed on by your girl is also something i recommend

Can't really say I missed your posts bud...

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The issue is that you denied it. When he gave you that "Hall of Fame ass eater" title you should have embraced it with the "Yeah bruh, you sleep if you think eating ass ain't the next olympic sport, they call me the Joey Chestnut of ass eating."

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Let me give you some advice, ass-eater. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I don't eat the booty but I also don't kink shame you go man!!!

tino

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to congratulate OP winning the first "Thread Title of the Month" award lol.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The girl I'm seeing has hinted that ass play might be coming up in our future. Having never done it before, I'm a bit nervous about possibly eating booty. I'll try to make you proud, OP.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
It means his shot is wet(common term used in basketball) like his girl (her vagina) because he got the HOF badge.

The issue is that you denied it. When he gave you that "Hall of Fame ass eater" title you should have embraced it with the "Yeah bruh, you sleep if you think eating ass ain't the next olympic sport, they call me the Joey Chestnut of ass eating."

I answered that earlier, see my above post

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I googled it and saw the parodies.

I get it now.

The internet was a mistake.

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, remember when goatse was the worst you could find on the internet?

Also, please kids don't google it (selfavatarquote.jpg)

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is absolute fucking slander.

Anyway I always know it's straight people when they complain about "eating poop" when it comes to eating ass... Like we need to make Ass Cleaning 101 for y'all since you guys apparently have no clue how to clean your bodies.
I got you covered.

Look into water enemas, which you can buy at most pharmacies and I think grocery stores as well. Basically cleaning out your booty with water. You use it in the shower, and the key is to get all the water in there and keep in there for 3 to 15 minutes, depending on if you ever done this before. Longer for a more thorough clean actually. When doing it, before sure to rotate often to cover the whole colon. Also, the day before/the day off the butt play, a high-fiber diet, solid foods. Prunes, popcorn, flaxseed (try on yogurts or salads), oatmeal, rice, spinach, beans and yogurt, etc. Make a smoothie and put some fiber in there. Drinking a lot of water helps as well.

For shaving, having both an electric razor for the cheeks, and a manual razor for the anus is best. You can buy a dual one. Also you'll want a handheld mirror. Trust me, don't just feel it out. You want to be looking at your work. Brave Soldier Shower Shave is a great silicone based shaving gel, it's what I use. You DEFINITELY want an antiseptic. If you don't use one, you increase the risk of infection. It also soothes and cools the skin and closes up pores. A body power/moisturizer is good to have too because without all the hair, you won't be able to ventilate the area as well. Get an exfoliating cloth or gel for when hair starts growing back to help it grow evenly and prevent irritation.

Hot water to start, like in the shower, then after you get the cheeks, lay the handheld mirror on the floor, squatting over it so you can see while you shave your anus and inside the cheeks. Make sure you rinse the razor frequently while shaving, like every few seconds. Rinse off with cold water. Apply the antiseptic right after, while still wet. Allow that to dry. You're also gonna want to apply that every day, for a few days. Then the body power once your dry. You should also do the body power every day.

After a few days, exfoliate your butt. Stops ingrown hairs and skin irritation. Do this every few days.

This will ensure you have the cleanest most immaculate booty that they won't get enough of <3