• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, the hepatitis. The hepatitis in this thread...

Posted yet?

anigif_enhanced-9153-1433613458-4.gif

Own it, OP. You do you.

All right, what is this gif from?

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
All the people here who don't eat ass, please.

If he doesn't eat your ass, does he really love you? the answer is a big fat NO!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reposted for new page. Seriously fam, this is important stuff. I'm sick of all the gross booties out there and people screaming "But poop comes from there!"

Let the master educate.

This is absolute fucking slander.

Anyway I always know it's straight people when they complain about "eating poop" when it comes to eating ass... Like we need to make Ass Cleaning 101 for y'all since you guys apparently have no clue how to clean your bodies.
I got you covered.

Look into water enemas, which you can buy at most pharmacies and I think grocery stores as well. Basically cleaning out your booty with water. You use it in the shower, and the key is to get all the water in there and keep in there for 3 to 15 minutes, depending on if you ever done this before. Longer for a more thorough clean actually. When doing it, before sure to rotate often to cover the whole colon. Also, the day before/the day off the butt play, a high-fiber diet, solid foods. Prunes, popcorn, flaxseed (try on yogurts or salads), oatmeal, rice, spinach, beans and yogurt, etc. Make a smoothie and put some fiber in there. Drinking a lot of water helps as well.

For shaving, having both an electric razor for the cheeks, and a manual razor for the anus is best. You can buy a dual one. Also you'll want a handheld mirror. Trust me, don't just feel it out. You want to be looking at your work. Brave Soldier Shower Shave is a great silicone based shaving gel, it's what I use. You DEFINITELY want an antiseptic. If you don't use one, you increase the risk of infection. It also soothes and cools the skin and closes up pores. A body power/moisturizer is good to have too because without all the hair, you won't be able to ventilate the area as well. Get an exfoliating cloth or gel for when hair starts growing back to help it grow evenly and prevent irritation.

Hot water to start, like in the shower, then after you get the cheeks, lay the handheld mirror on the floor, squatting over it so you can see while you shave your anus and inside the cheeks. Make sure you rinse the razor frequently while shaving, like every few seconds. Rinse off with cold water. Apply the antiseptic right after, while still wet. Allow that to dry. You're also gonna want to apply that every day, for a few days. Then the body power once your dry. You should also do the body power every day.

After a few days, exfoliate your butt. Stops ingrown hairs and skin irritation. Do this every few days.

This will ensure you have the cleanest most immaculate booty that they won't get enough of <3

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
At a mature 37 years old, I have learned to love the booty. My wife doesn't mind either. She's very clean.

Gabe

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Italy
The only shocking thing in this entire thread is that i'm suddenly reminded a bunch of people have no clue what this is:

1200px-Bidet_weiss.jpg

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
Reposted for new page. Seriously fam, this is important stuff. I'm sick of all the gross booties out there and people screaming "But poop comes from there!"

Let the master educate.

I got you covered.

This is a fuck ton of work for a lil tingly sensation on your poop hole.

I mean I get prostate stimulation since that shit is real but a rimjob ain't worth that time or planning.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The only shocking thing in this entire thread is that i'm suddenly reminded a bunch of people have no clue what this is:

1200px-Bidet_weiss.jpg
I feel like this would be an entirely seperate topic.

There were tons of threads at the other place back in the day about it.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And to think I be sitting on the train next to dudes who probably just had a mouth full of butthole or been recently pissed on. Smh.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like this would be an entirely seperate topic.

There were tons of threads at the other place back in the day about it.

Well, there were also tons of threads debating the proper way to wipe your ass.

The proper way is from a half-squatted position, to allow for adequate range of motion, combined with the necessary amount of cheek spread.

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you under 21? People do sexual things, its nothing to be ashamed of. Your parents probably really dont care, its likely theyve done worse shit than you can imagine

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
It's because of this kind of shit I subscribed to the old forum. Glad to know it's still the same here.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I tried eating butthole once. She turned around and asked me why I did that. Killed the whole operation.

Fredo

Oct 30, 2017
Wear it proudly OP. Your friend's girlfriend wasn't snitching, she was hoping your friend would take a hint.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017