• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
You mean the same company that wasted two years on Metroid Prime 4?

Oh Namco...
You mean the same company that developed Smash 4 and Ultimate? The same company that developed Tekken 7 and Soulcalibur VI?

Cherry-picking is fun.

Jump Force looks...really freaking weird. But let's not pretend this is due to some sort of systemic incompetence from Bandai Namco.

Shogeki

Banned
Oct 15, 2018
I like the graphics, I just hope I like how it plays. I'm hyped for the game but anthem getting my attention.

Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nooope! I think the art and graphics look great. I dunno wtf the people in this thread are going on about tbh.

The art style is definitely not appealing to a lot of people, but that doesn't make it wrong to like it either of course. I personally feel that the more realistic-based characters look fine in it, others are divisive as a consequence of deviating too far from the source.

Frieza does cross his arms and animate properly when he flies in other cutscenes by the way.

They screwed something up in the meme one, and the presentation is certainly lackluster, but the game as a whole isn't as shoddy as some of these selections suggest.

Last edited:

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
when it was announced I said it was one of the ugliest things I'd seen.
but everyone was hype at the time.

I was like what