• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Everything You Need to Know about Dreams.

Dec 26, 2017
Someone in the MM twitch chat said that Tom Dent said that EU is getting codes now....NA should be getting them around the time of the MM live stream...

Edit: NVM...See GTAce post above for MM twitter response.

Aug 15, 2018
Really? Congrats! Nothing here, sadly :'(
Yes. But like others said, it's just the first wave. Don't worry.
Congrats!

Did you get a confirmation email that you signed up for the beta? I didn't get anything like that and now I'm concerned that it might not have gone through.
Thanks. Yes, you get a confirmation mail with the code.

But like others said, it's just the first wave.

Oct 25, 2017
ouch. So is that it for EU, and nothing for US for another 5 hours?

Another wave after the weekend is a shame. Wonder how many they're bringing in? You'd think they'd only be talking a few thousand, surely? Shouldn't have server concerns with a relatively small group - didn't think that was the focus of the test.

Oct 30, 2017
Tier 2 beta tester status confirmed. Oh well, to all that are in have fun with it.

Still looking forward to today's stream. Last one was excellent and I'm curious to see how far creators have come an additional week in messing with the tools.

Oct 25, 2017
14th? come on, MM. that only leaves people 10 days to play with the beta. how in the world can anyone who's never touched it be able to do something in 10 days...even your devs needed 3 to make like a 5-minute game.

EDIT: 7 days, not 10. jesus.
Yeah, the incredible shrinking beta window is getting frustrating at this point. We were supposed to get codes on the 8th, then the 11th and now possibly the 14th. Blurg.