• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Everything You Need to Know about Dreams.

Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
theres no real export other than make a music file from a video file.
I guess that makes sense. I wasn't asking so much for me (I couldn't produce a track to save my life), but more so for people who may have the talent and could export their music to share with others. Seems like a pretty powerful (and accessible) tool. I'm just really interested in this games ability to produce different kinds of "art".

Oct 25, 2017
Somebody should make a Sony beta application game. Maybe a text adventure
should we announce it but don't release it?

I guess that makes sense. I wasn't asking so much for me (I couldn't produce a track to save my life), but more so for people who may have the talent and could export their music to share with others. Seems like a pretty powerful (and accessible) tool. I'm just really interested in this games ability to produce different kinds of "art".
i mean currently theres nothing. But that doesn't mean they aren't exploring or have something in mind. we'll just see what's on the roadmap when they decide to put one out.

Oct 29, 2017
can’t access feedback.indreams.me (US) so I’m screwed out of the beta... at least I don’t have to sit around waiting/wondering if I’m going to get an email or not...

Jul 21, 2018
Time of sign up seems to not matter at all, I signed up at the exact same time as my friends and they haven't gotten shit yet. I can feel the salt through the group chat but I told them they're probably sending them out in waves

Time of sign up seems to not matter at all, I signed up at the exact same time as my friends and they haven't gotten shit yet. I can feel the salt through the group chat but I told them they're probably sending them out in waves
That's really frustrating. If it's just random, then that spurns the most actively interested parties in favor of whoever signed up with the most burner accounts.

Jul 21, 2018
That's really frustrating. If it's just random, then that spurns the most actively interested parties in favor of whoever signed up with the most burner accounts.
I was watching the live stream when the tweet went live and immediately sent it to them one of them signed up before me and the other two within 5 minutes after and I'm the only one to get in

Oct 25, 2017
The way this beta has been handled has been an absolute joke.

I have no confidence in MM and Sony marketing and making this game a success if they can't even please their own discord with the handling of a small beta.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm really really impressed what people are making already, don't think I'm going to make anything for the beta and just play stuff. I have a couple of ideas for levels/games I want to make but think I'll save it for the full game.

I think I fucked up by using a different email address as my psn
I might have as well. My PSN email has a +PSN at the end of it in an effort to fix the issue of not getting Sony's newsletters/discount codes (didn't work), and I signed up with my regular email without the +PSN addition.

My email account should receive mail issued to either address, but if they're comparing the two or something, then I guess I'm out of luck for the worst reasons.