• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Everything You Need to Know about Dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the first beta the only issue I had with it was my PS4 Pro sounded like a jet engine taking off did any one else experience an increase in there fan speed when using Dreams?

I'm a music producer I intend to make animated music videos unlike most of you who are actually going to make video games.
Yeah, Dreams definitely pushed my fans to their extremes. I've got good headphones, but it's still no fun to have that in the background for what should be a very mellow experience.

Dec 24, 2018
Finally, after all those years... hopefully, this will be somewhat playable without ps+. Kinda don't want to pay 60€ per year just for this game. The best compromise is if you can download levels and play them offline without ps+.

Oct 25, 2017
Can’t see it in UK - only add to wish list

Tried on company network and also on mobile and both the same

Tried signing out and Sign in again - add to basket appears for a moment then disappears

Now I'm getting nervous again, I don't see a buy button.........
Can’t see it in UK - only add to wish list

Tried on company network and also on mobile and both the same
I see the price, but I can't buy. If I buy this I'll get the full version when the game comes out, right?
It didn't show for me on the Web Store, but it did on the PS4 Store, at 11:00am (CET). Maybe it'll show up on the web page at 11:30am.

(I can't tell if it's the case, because it just shows "Download this item to your PS4 System" now)

Status
Not open for further replies.