• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samemind

Oct 25, 2017
It could be used for that, yeah. Because it's locked, there would be NO shake at all, and because holding the R1 button now moves things extremely slowly left/right/up/down, you can meticulously adjust that shape into place along a flat plane because once you hold R1 in this mode, it also locks the flat plane in place. I'm telling you, this is definitely the solution to the problem.
Can you access the feedback forums? You really ought to get these ideas where the people who can do something about it will see them

FireCloud

Dec 26, 2017
Someone in the MM twitch chat said that Tom Dent said that EU is getting codes now....NA should be getting them around the time of the MM live stream...

Edit: NVM...See GTAce post above for MM twitter response.

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
So about 5 hours until US codes? Between waiting for this and the Resident Evil 2 demo, today's going to be a long day.

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017

ouch. So is that it for EU, and nothing for US for another 5 hours?

Another wave after the weekend is a shame. Wonder how many they're bringing in? You'd think they'd only be talking a few thousand, surely? Shouldn't have server concerns with a relatively small group - didn't think that was the focus of the test.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
No code here :(

Maybe they take a short while to percolate through the system to inboxes... but not holding my breath now.

BitterFig

Oct 30, 2017
Tier 2 beta tester status confirmed. Oh well, to all that are in have fun with it.

Still looking forward to today's stream. Last one was excellent and I'm curious to see how far creators have come an additional week in messing with the tools.

ApexNorth

Oct 27, 2017
EU here, no code.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to be screwed up for me because I changed my PSN name.

Oct 25, 2017
14th? come on, MM. that only leaves people 10 days to play with the beta. how in the world can anyone who's never touched it be able to do something in 10 days...even your devs needed 3 to make like a 5-minute game.

EDIT: 7 days, not 10. jesus.
Yeah, the incredible shrinking beta window is getting frustrating at this point. We were supposed to get codes on the 8th, then the 11th and now possibly the 14th. Blurg.

Status
Not open for further replies.