• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Signed up with an email different than my PSN one cause they said it didn't matter on stream when sign ups went up. Hope it didn't mess up my chances.

Oct 26, 2017
Desert Land
No code for me, I'm not going to get mad because I'm only frustrated because I want to play the game. I wish they were clearer with how they were going to handle this though.

ApexNorth

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain how you are supposed to get in to the beta. At this point I am super confused.

I signed up using the beta link, where you type your PSN name. (Which I recently changed).

I thought that was it? Or did you have to have to sign up to the newsletter too? Because I signed up for it but never got a confirm e-mail.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone explain how you are supposed to get in to the beta. At this point I am super confused.

I signed up using the beta link, where you type your PSN name. (Which I recently changed).

I thought that was it? Or did you have to have to sign up to the newsletter too? Because I signed up for it but never got a confirm e-mail.
There was no guarantee that you'd be selected. Sony likely profiled the accounts of those who applied and chose people who met whatever criteria made sense based on what they want to get out of it.

LFMartins86

Nov 7, 2017

That was it but it's a limited beta. Only a restricted number of users selected at random will get in.
EU invites have been sent, US will be sent later tonight. There will be a second wave of invites on Monday.

Remf

Oct 29, 2017
I tried logging into feedback.indreams.me, but access was denied.. I'm in the US so is anyone else from the US able to log in, but haven't received their code yet??

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
unluckers for everyone that didn't in. maybe the next wave. you'll still have a week to try. maybe we can get them to try and extend the beta unless it's hard set.

Oct 25, 2017
I tried logging into feedback.indreams.me, but access was denied.. I'm in the US so is anyone else from the US able to log in, but haven't received their code yet??
Also in the US but unable to log in. We won't get codes till at least 1pm my time (Pacific), but not being able to log in doesn't seem to bode well. Curious to know as well if other US folk have been able to log in.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
No code, no idea what additional hoop I would have had to jump through to get access. Having waves separated by an entire weekend when the beta ends not too long after is a total shitshow. Stuff like this makes it feel like Dreams is a 2020 game and will have missed the entire PS4 generation.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How do you turn chat off on Twitch mobile?

Edit: Got it. Double tap screen!

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
There was no guarantee that you'd be selected. Sony likely profiled the accounts of those who applied and chose people who met whatever criteria made sense based on what they want to get out of it.

tbh they could have just done it based on time. The first people that signed up would have been people that found out about it from the Mm stream last week, or the Mm twitter account that posted the link out at the same time.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A team of gamers built an FPS in the game, with its own UI or menu options/tutorials etc? That is insane lol.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
unluckers for everyone that didn't in. maybe the next wave. you'll still have a week to try. maybe we can get them to try and extend the beta unless it's hard set.

yeah. they originally said wave 2 was from the 8th, so its already three days late. Add in another three days for the next wave and they could easily add a week to the beta if they are allowed to

Status
Not open for further replies.