• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
t1555428600z4.png

Uhm and 2 1/2 hours for Europe. ;)

Niftyartwork

Mar 25, 2019
Ever so hyped! Never been this excited for a game to release.

Probably a no but does anyone know if you can load assets after your level has loaded?

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
About three hours to go (UK). I have my credit ready on my account and I will be out and about for most of today so I hope I'll be able to login via the webstore on my phone to buy it. Even though I won't be able to play it for at least a couple of days.

I've had issues with safari on iphone and ipad recently not signing me in. Chrome seems ok though so I have a tab logged in ready to go.

I mean, we'll be fine anytime this week but always fun to be there minute one

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
I don't know if I'm creative enough but... is this a way to get the game way cheaper than it will be on release, while not being forced to create anything ? (like... getting the EA and waiting for the people to create levels to play)

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I'm creative enough but... is this a way to get the game way cheaper than it will be on release, while not being forced to create anything ? (like... getting the EA and waiting for the people to create levels to play)

yes. Also you don't have to be that creative. I can't draw anything but I can put pieces together with logic to make things that are fun. Even just making animations from existing assets.

Try it out, you never know what you might be capable of

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
yes. Also you don't have to be that creative. I can't draw anything but I can put pieces together with logic to make things that are fun. Even just making animations from existing assets.

Try it out, you never know what you might be capable of
Mmmh... how is it playable with just a controller ? I don't have Camera or Moves...

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
I was in the first beta the only issue I had with it was my PS4 Pro sounded like a jet engine taking off did any one else experience an increase in there fan speed when using Dreams?

I'm a music producer I intend to make animated music videos unlike most of you who are actually going to make video games.

Yeah, Dreams definitely pushed my fans to their extremes. I've got good headphones, but it's still no fun to have that in the background for what should be a very mellow experience.

Ravio-li

Dec 24, 2018
Finally, after all those years... hopefully, this will be somewhat playable without ps+. Kinda don't want to pay 60€ per year just for this game. The best compromise is if you can download levels and play them offline without ps+.

KCroxtonJr

Oct 28, 2017
Finally, after all those years... hopefully, this will be somewhat playable without ps+. Kinda don't want to pay 60€ per year just for this game. The best compromise is if you can download levels and play them offline without ps+.
i would imagine only online multiplayer will require plus (whenever they implement that)

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Can't see it in UK - only add to wish list

Tried on company network and also on mobile and both the same

Tried signing out and Sign in again - add to basket appears for a moment then disappears

Volkama

Oct 30, 2017
I see the price, but I can't buy. If I buy this I'll get the full version when the game comes out, right?

Voyevoda

Nov 1, 2017
Paris, France
Now I'm getting nervous again, I don't see a buy button.........
Can't see it in UK - only add to wish list

Tried on company network and also on mobile and both the same
I see the price, but I can't buy. If I buy this I'll get the full version when the game comes out, right?

It didn't show for me on the Web Store, but it did on the PS4 Store, at 11:00am (CET). Maybe it'll show up on the web page at 11:30am.

(I can't tell if it's the case, because it just shows "Download this item to your PS4 System" now)

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Can be bought using the PlayStation app, regular browser (Firefox) has the buy option still hidden for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.