• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dussck

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
First question before even starting it up: Is there a way to publish something behind a password? Let's say if you want just your friends to beta test your game or something? Or is it either fully public or not?

Niftyartwork

Mar 25, 2019
Bought whilst checking out of my hotel in the spanish island of Fuerteventura. 4 hours flight to London and then it's just me and my PS4. Done the family holiday thing for 2 weeks, my wife knows it's Dreams and only Dreams for the next few days for me!

Ralph

Oct 27, 2017
The Mm Showcase gallery has been updated with some really nice new stuff.
There's a comic style thing in it that I absolutely love, and hope we see more stuff like that.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Hope the move controller actually makes a difference when doing complex things, cause simply moving and navigating is horribly bad in comparison to the controller. The movement of your little buddy is so precise and fast and direct with the controller and 60fps smooth. When you switch to move it feels 50% slower, with a huge delay and imprecise on top.

Awful.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
So, how do i see the creations of a particular user? I can see his activity, who they're following, their stats, but can't find a menu where all their creation are

Elephant

Nov 2, 2017
Nottingham, UK
Couldn't find it on the store through my phone, got it through the direct link that Media Molecule tweeted out. Now to wait 5-6 hours until I get home from work...

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
First question before even starting it up: Is there a way to publish something behind a password? Let's say if you want just your friends to beta test your game or something? Or is it either fully public or not?

If only a few friends you can add them as collaborators so they can play like that.

Hope the move controller actually makes a difference when doing complex things, cause simply moving and navigating is horribly bad in comparison to the controller. The movement of your little buddy is so precise and fast and direct with the controller and 60fps smooth. When you switch to move it feels 50% slower, with a huge delay and imprecise on top.

Awful.

First, take your time getting used to things. It can be a bit obtuse at first (and for quite a while).

Second, check out one of the Mm youtube videos - they had a stream about the moves. You can change the scale which affects how quickly you move around a *lot* so worth spending some time getting used to them. I found them much nicer for moving around in 3D space, but preferred DS4 for laying out logic or eg for a 2D game where I wanted to stay on a plane.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Why are Move controllers so expensive these days, holy crap? The one I got with the camera back on the PS3, not too long after it first came out, was only like £40.
They're priced like they're no longer being manufactured.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone check if the offline guest works now? In beta it would make you restart the game because it didn't work

Oct 27, 2017
Got my copy, will play it later this week. Is there going to be an OT or is this it? We should share names so we can look at and share opinions on creations as a big feedback group!

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
I truly wonder how they'll handle Dreams on PS5, because the spec difference is massive. Will there be levels locked to PS5? I hope so, would hate to be handicapped

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cool, nabbed it on my phone. I have no idea how much I'll actually create but as somebody who has ZERO programming knowledge, this toolbox is exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.