• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
LOL. At least it didn't crash mid-match.

I want your boy to go all the way. He's been taking killers out and staying clutch. I think he can do it.
385778829244891137.png

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
If we get a Grand Finals in EVO JAPAN

That doesn't have Korea, Japan OR USA.

Tekken 7 is the best competitive FG ever.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Putting the spotlight on Pakistan. I said Goddamn! Dude has some of the best Defense I've ever seen! Great show by AK too. Shouldve slid more.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Look like Tekken Tour could be even more hype than last year. Hope to see more of players like Arslan and that it wasn't a one time thing.

zoobzone

Nov 2, 2017
Grand final games for Tekken were hype.

But does anyone else feel Tekken games are way too long? I don't understand why its first to 3 games PLUS needing to win 3 rounds, every other game only needs to win 2 rounds. Meh maybe I'm just mad I need to sleep early and its going to make me miss SFV top 8.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan

But does anyone else feel Tekken games are way too long? I don't understand why its first to 3 games PLUS needing to win 3 rounds, every other game only needs to win 2 rounds. Meh maybe I'm just mad I need to sleep early and its going to make me miss SFV top 8.
It's only FT3 for Top3.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
My god. Arslan bulldozed through that top 8. That was a good as final. No Japan or Korea at the end was crazy.

Generally Tekken rounds are much faster than other games. If it was first to two rounds you'd see games ending in 30s sometimes.