• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

impiri

Oct 25, 2017
There was one missed LeBron dunk in the finals that I'll always remember as almost being the greatest dunk of all time

That was that Flare Blitz just now

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Dumb question... Can someone explain the reset to me? Did Leo lose earlier? They're talking about him like he hasn't lost.
Yes he lost earlier in the tournament. These tournaments are always double elimination.
Leo is the best player in the world, so even if he had lost earlier in the tournament he was always the favorite in this top 8

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Tweek has completely lost it! Hell knows at this point he is starting to feel like Ash to come so far and have the championship taken away from you.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tweek got 100% unanswered and then took 90% before he could get the kill...

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Over the course of this set, I've gone from cheering for Leo to rooting for Tweek to surpass him.

Amazing work, MkLeo. Dude is undeniably the best in the world, and well deserved.