• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Damn it Leo! Let those tears fall like a waterfall! Hell knows you worked so damn hard to solidify yourself as the best player tonight!

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
To think this time last year we still hsd SFV top 8

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
S9nFrAI.gif

¡Vámonos al Ángel!

¡Vámonos al Ángel!

AzVal

May 7, 2018
I suck using aJoker but I hope he gets nerfed, and Wario too, which I have never ever ever used, and while we are at it lets nerf Pokemon trainer, they made him so good I can no longer use it...

Lua

Aug 9, 2018
Reminder that mkleo won the first smash major with ike, which is a character that literally has one move and whose playstyle is to repeat it forever. It really is not the character,its the player.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That was Evo. Great tournament, had tons of fun watching it. Gonna have to catch up on some stuff I missed (like DBFZ). The tournament definitely absolutely delivered.

Fighting games are indeed something so great!

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the recap and hell knows that it was impressive to think of how Sonicfox got 1 and 2 placements in DBFZ and MK11. Damn impressive of him as always.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Every top 8 delivered aside from Mortal Kombat 11 being GUTTED by the breaks and SamSho due the unfortunate subplot running throughout the top 8 (even that one had amazing storylines though).

One of the best Evos through and through. Fighting games are something so great.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
Of course he's a good player.

I'd probably root for Leo if he played Marth or Lucina. Sadly my FE folks got knocked out earlier.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Wow Tweek, that was pathetic. He completely choked.

He was up the first two games, & nearly had the tournament in the bag. Then he starts letting MKLeo make a comeback against him then winning six straight games in a row (three to reset the bracket, then another three to win the tournament).

That was very embarrassing, even for Tweek. It was like he ran out of gas. MKLeo had exploited his weaknesses completely.