• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the first couple episodes of the season with Lucifer's kid. Is that last season or the one before? I usually end up waiting a bit then binging them when I'm bored some week. This show has and always will be such a comfort food type of media. It's been in my life forever (14 years?!?) and I love how they embraced the fandom and cheese. How many shows have been able to sustain themselves this long let alone while winking and nodding to the audience for over a decade of it

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I loved the first few seasons, but the last few seasons just feel so low budget and ridiculous. The cast is great though, so good for them.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is the show still worth watching? I remember really enjoying the first season, then I kinda lost it around season 2 as there were messes around the channels airing it here in Italy. I've been meaning to watch this whole thing one day but I wonder if it's worth it given my limited time, plus I don't know if there's enough of an overarching storyline (the one in season 1 was great).

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I hop in from time to time. This episode will absolutely destroy me.

JDM is such a great actor, they all are.

Also, the network has said that they will keep renewing this show as long as the guys wants to do it.

I mean, how often do you hear that.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
10 was a definite step up from 9 though the season-long arc was a mixed bag. S11 is when the show hits the ground running again. That and S12 are two of my favorite seasons. So much payoff from previous seasons.

Personal rankings: 5 > 4 > 11 > 12 > 3 > 2 > 13 > 8 > 1 > 10 > 6 > 9 > 7
Now ya got me excited.
7 must be Leviathan...

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll watch for John. Stopped watching around season maybe 10 I think I don't remember. Show became super garbage though. Scooby Doo episode was fine.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm amazed they spent the money to get JDM back... the show looks like they barely spend anything on it these days.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I have never watched an episode of this show, but 300 is ridiculously impressive. It must have a strong following.

Would ya'll suggest giving it a go? Kind of scared to seeing there is gonna be 300+ episodes lol.
Buy or borrow the first season on DVD. The music is half the experience, and they changed the og music on Netflix. Please trust me on this.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
theres now more seasons of this show that I havent seen versus the first 6 I saw. Jesus lol
Same here, 6 is where I dropped it. Things got dumb, and the reduced budget started to become really obvious. But I've heard it picks up after a couple of rough seasons.

Remember when season 1 was filmed in a similar style to the X-Files? Those were the days.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I need to get back into the show, I use to be crazy about it but feel off around the Metron stuff