• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
In today's edition of "reading way too much into things," Tony Horton of P90X workout fame posted this update on Facebook, and wouldn't you know it, Obi-Wan himself is working out with the gang.

wp0dibE.jpg

New Obi-Wan movie time? Probably not, but we can dream!

https://www.facebook.com/TonySHorton/posts/10156006797992248

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Beard makes me think of Obi-Wan more than being jacked does. He probably shouldn't be very jacked either.

baltic

Oct 27, 2017
Is tony horton known for doing training with movie stars prior to shooting movies?

You know... Google is so far away i don t know how to do it...

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He's gonna be a shirtless oiled scruffy man of the wilderness or some such. They'll try to make Obi-Wan cool/sexy/badass, less wise because he's sort of depressed, probably even drinks, but he'll become a hero again trying to save a love interest too who dies at the end, or something.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, he's dating MEW? Damn, Obi.

Yo, this is the second Fargo on-screen romance that translated to real life. What's going on in those Fargo sets?

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
He's gonna be a shirtless oiled scruffy man of the wilderness or some such. They'll try to make Obi-Wan cool/sexy/badass, less wise because he's sort of depressed, probably even drinks, but he'll become a hero again trying to save a love interest too who dies at the end, or something.
Nah. They should just adapt "A Fistful of Dollars." Once that succeeds they should do "For a Few Dollars More" and "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly."

The movies can be titled "A Fistful of Credits," "For a Few Credits More," and "The Jedi, The Sith, and The Hutt."

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
http://i./i/pix/2017/11/20/11/4689D8D500000578-5099995-image-a-9_1511178854208.jpg
You turned her against me!
I just want to say that her ex-husband, Riley Sterns, is a really cool dude. He's an indie-filmmaker, and his new movie "The Art of Self-Defense" sounds like it's gonna be rad. His last feature had MEW in it, and it was really great.

It sucked to see their marriage fall apart, but he's at least doing quite well for himself at the moment.

Last edited:

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to say that her ex-husband, Riley Sterns, is a really cool dude. He's an indie-filmmaker, and his new movie "The Art of Self-Defense" sounds like it's gonna be rad. His last feature had MEW in it, and it was really great.

It sucked to see their marriage fall apart, but he's at least doing quick well for himself at the moment.
Faults was legit great. Had mew in it and was really messed up and disturbing.