• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
You already fucked up in my eyes, but if you're a good guy you'd bail asap.
Find someone else.
And no GAF.

If my so said she's been light tickling with her ex at 6am I'd leave her so hard she'd spin.

Oct 27, 2017
So you break up, she moves on to a new relationship but gets cold feet, then you engage her on 'light tickling and play fighting' knowing that she still has a boyfriend.

If you aren't trolling, then you too indeed deserve each other, until she gets bored with you and moves on again and so on and so on.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I strongly recommend against continuing with this. She is clearly doesn't care how this impacts you emotionally. All I will say is that the end result you will be left worse then before. These sort of rebounds never end in happiness. It just drags it much further then it needed.

Oct 27, 2017
I think you need to cut her out and don't do this again. Sounds like she's playing mind games and likes the attention, and if you're trying to move on that's the worst possible thing for you right now.

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This girl is not the one. She IS basically cheating on her boyfriend and screwing around with both of you. She broke up with you and then want to change her mind. She doesn't know what the fuck she wants.

And yeah, of course when a girl you broke up with a few months ago waltzes back into your life it's going to dredge up a ton of emotions. But just because you haven't 100% emotionally detached doesn't mean you should get back together.

The last woman I dated before my fiancee absolutely tortured me trying to hoover me back in over and over. Everything from suicide threats to promises of no strings attached sex and everything in between. And every time it was a test of my resolve because I really didn't want to hurt her, but there's no way around it. You have to avoid contact as much as technology and circumstances will allow.

I'm so glad I did. Right after that I met the woman I'm marrying and if I was still fucking around with my ex that never would have happened.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
Other than some light tickling and play fighting we didn't do anything physical.

Inappropriates.

In relation to you post though, she is reaching and hoping you bite. You shouldn't have even flirted if you know that its wrong in my opinion, or had her over. You know and she knows what you both were doing when you said you had her sweatshirt and she would come over. If you want her back, she wants you back, I would 100% say she needs to break up with him before you even attempt to continue talking or moving forward. Alternatively, I would just bail because if she is willing to do this to him, she is likely willing to do that to you one day if things go for the worse again. Altogether this just seems like a bad idea. I would have noped basically the entire event you are talking about OP

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
she's scared about something in her current relationship and it's making her miss you.

doing anything sexual with her would make you, her, and her boyfriend really sad. think really hard about your intentions and what you want before you go down that road.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
This person is a trip OP, best to separate. You've gotta decide if you want the pain in the ass of hooking up with your ex who is in a new relationship. it's never worth the effort, esp. if you have real feelings for her because she's only going to hurt your feelings long term. And you'll probably get some bull shit from her current boyfriend, there's no way to do that artfully... And she just sort of sounds like the person who, if she hooked up with you, would then spill her guts to her current boyfriend and then place the blame on you for it.

I'm too old and married for this stuff, but if I were ever dating a girl who went over to her ex's house... and they hung out until 6am... I don't even care what they're doing I'd be like... gtfo and end it.

Oct 28, 2017

tenor8h3f7j.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, why haven't YOU blocked her?

Like wtf? "She's blocked me for months." Homie, YOU should be the one putting her on ice until you can control your emotions around her (and until she can control herself around you).

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like you were a very good lover and she is missing the dong(beetle). The reason she left that night is because the temptation was becoming unbearable. I would suggest to give her some space out of respect to her boyfreind, if she comes crawling back give her what she wants but don't invest yourself mentally (just physically) because she don't sound worth that.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
from a quick google:

What is a Dead Cat Bounce?
A dead cat bounce is a temporary recovery from a prolonged decline or a bear market that is followed by the continuation of the downtrend. A dead cat bounce is a small, short-lived recovery in the price of a declining security, such as a stock. Frequently, downtrends are interrupted by brief periods of recovery — or small rallies — where prices temporarily rise. The name "dead cat bounce" is based on the notion that even a dead cat will bounce if it falls far enough and fast enough.
This is good, I'll have to remember that.

Anyway, use this incident to boost your ego and some self confidence. "She can't stop thinking about me because I'm just that awesome."

TheZodiacAge

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I mean some guys seem to really need her to get naked and undress you to take the hints.

She wanted to fuck otherwise she wouldn't let you touch her after being just unblocked a few moments ago.

You are not her boyfriend and you shouldn't care for her boyfriend if he isn't a friend of yours.
She is an adult and has to live with her own decisions.
Its not your role to make sure her relationship stays intact and you clearly wanted to do more than tickling too.

Damerman

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
Im disappointed that u would let it get that far. Move on bro. Idc how much u feel for her, don't get tangled in this mess... its only a slippery slope from here.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
So you had her number blocked for months, it was a surprise to hear from her.. yet you speak on the phone for "about four hours". She comes over, you watch a film, she leaves at 6AM. You did "some light tickling and play fighting"

Sorry OP, but you are both in the wrong here. She has a boyfriend and should not be saying and doing that kind of stuff with you, and vice versa.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
She's basically scouting to see if you can be a fall back option should things with her current BF fall apart.

As others have said it's probably best to just cut off communication. If she actually cared about you or her BF she wouldn't put you or herself in that situation.

Deleted member 26909

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Even IF her intentions were honest, and she was feeling regretful about breaking up with you and trying to navigate all those emotions, it's not your responsibility to help her figure it out. She can go to a therapist, close friends, family or a website forum. Speaking with you puts a certain amount of guilt and pressure on you since the situation is about you, and that's not fair. She has to figure that out on her own and come to a decision instead of putting you in messed up situations like this.

Either way, if she's intentionally playing games or genuinely struggling with something, it is not on you to help her. I don't trust her and do in fact think she is playing games with you, but I also know that sometimes we can assume the best about people we once cared about and want to give them the benefit of the doubt. I guess what I'm saying is, this is a no win situation. If she is manipulative or not, there is no circumstance where you should be connecting with her while she is in this state of mind. It's only going to cause more drama and more stress on you. Put yourself first, OP. Take care of yourself.

joedick

Mar 19, 2018
Stayed over til 6am.. she wanted you to smash that.. and you didn't. Did you want her back? Should made your move man.

It's possible she wanted him to make a move so she could reject it, putting herself on higher ground and giving herself more validation and attention. I'm far from an expert on this though.

liquidmetal14

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
You know the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

As someone who found himself and started dating around four years ago and had less than 20 experiences of which maybe 2 taught me anything, you seem to already have a good grip on what to do based on some of your responses on the first page.

I haven't looked at any of your following post but I'm going to echo with a lot of people have said here and if this has taught you anything then let it teach you to not tolerate anybody fooling with your happiness or emotions.

Cut ties with her and you do yourself a favor and block her. this is 2018 there are ways for you to block her even on Facebook or whatever with out her consent or knowledge.

She knows where you live and can you easily access you but trust me when I tell you that anybody who had any mindfulness of your feelings would not put you through a fraction of the emotion you feel when this woman has reached out to you again and believe me when I tell you being nice and all that plus also tolerating this will make you the fallback guy and I don't know about you but I've never been in the business of making a lot of girlfriends. I've always wanted somebody more significant but those women who always say they don't want to play games are the ones that usually end up doing stupid stuff like that.

Don't let anybody burn you again and let it be a lesson because it was somebody who you've had a history with for an extended amount of time so your ability to cut that person off and prioritize your happiness is a really good lesson on how to compartmentalize and move along as quickly as possible.

I wish you the best and go out there and see other people and get your feet wet but don't let anybody step on you and not give you the things you're looking for because anybody who really cares about you will make the time for you and not mess around with your feelings.

I type that whole message with the Google voice recognition so if there are any typos then Google be damned !