• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dose

Oct 29, 2017
Gameplay of what? It'd help if you actually stated what game in the thread title lol.

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
Took me all of 1 second to realize what the OP was referring to. I think we'll make it through this until the title is modified.

Cap G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd hope gameplay impressions are released pretty frequently, not just today. It's games press' biggest contribution to consumers.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know if this will be the first rockstar game to not have mechanics 5 years behind everyone else, or a movement system that doesn't feel like trying to run through drying cement.

BLLYjoe25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I expect it'll play similar to Red Dead Redemption. What a shock I know. Maybe improved horse controls and gun combat but I really don't see how gameplay will be much different.

Redemption got a gameplay trailer because it was largely different from Revolver and they needed to show how it differed from something like GTA. GTA V got a game play trailer only to show off how 3 playable characters worked.

We know how Redemption played and if Redemption 2 has multiple characters then we already know how that works.

Oct 29, 2017

DeeDogg

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
8ralsb2.gif

What do you think we'll see from the previews?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Jesus lol

I'm guessing they'll talk about something a few hours into the game to show off mechanics and such without diving into the story much. I would be surprised if they have video of gameplay.

DeeDogg

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Nah Im not thinking gameplay...But I do hope its a written article with new artwork and screens.
We'll see gameplay this summer I reckon