• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Why does Peach not rule out being Bowser Jr's mother in Mario Sunshine? Because there's storks in Yoshi's Island and presumably one could have brought Bowser Junior which may have come from a stork ordered by Bowser to him and Peach.

Deleted member 15457

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For the prime games, it looks like the inside of the ball is just energy, so I guess it converts her physical form into energy. The real question is why isn't this technology used for applications beyond rolling around in ball form.?

Some Chozo Scientists must have lucked out and made some sort of technological one in a million sci-fi things that can't be reliably reproduced like Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen.

Why do some of the enemies in Dark Souls respawn while others stay dead?

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Why do many blitzball players wear loose, knee-length overalls over their pants that would only create drag and impede their movement while swimming under water?

Why are people in the world of Final Fantasy X either completely incapable of swimming, or able to swim and fight underwater forever without a need for air?

Oct 27, 2017
How come Dante never runs out of bullets?

For some reason I had it in my head that the E & I basically fired devil power bullets and not real bullets. But I was probably wrong since the wikia says the bullets are instilled with demonic power...

They're devil magic, ok? Or the gun chambers are loading themselves from some kind of mini pocket hell dimension.

vider

Oct 27, 2017
Slovenia
I thought they were Pork Chops

Guys, guys, those are delicious pork legs.

f5779dbccd30f2d4d430d3f8ef8beaa3--castlevania-game-art.jpg

castlevaniaturkey.png

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would Sora have been able to wield a keyblade if not for story related events? The answer is:

Yes. He would have gotten a keyblade later on due to his own his strength of heart.-said Tetsuya Nomura

Oct 28, 2017
The reason Flood spors pop like kernals on the Master Chiefs armor instead of instantly transforming him is because of his Shields.