• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
The Red Coat Killer.

Back when Era became a thing I didn't know what to put as an avatar and was thinking about Deadly Premonition and happened to find an avatar so I just choose it and it stuck. It also has some biker modifications to celebrate Days Gone.

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It is Mickey Mouse. I love his new design (which is much closer to the original design than the previous designs)
I also love the new cartoon he is starring in. In this particular episode Mickey breaks a mirror so has to live with bad luck. He tries to find things to find good luck... like the ladybug in my avatar.

He gets punched in the face by the ladybugs mom/parent (who is thrice the size of Mickey)

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
h8lEDsU.gif

leak leak ho

Izamaru

Nov 27, 2018
Greece
My favourite link from my favourite Zelda title. Twilight princess is my favourite game in my collection not because its the best game I've ever played, far from it. It just happened to be the first game I played as a college student. It reignited my love for gaming and also brings me back to some of the best years of my life.

chuey

Oct 28, 2017
Its me..behind the bar. There is a plastic Baby Jesus behind me from a nativity scene.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Huber and ian on the easy allies podcast were riffing about a big gay submarine, somebody made fan art.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My favorite super hero Static and below him you can see issue's of his milestone comics (his only good ones).

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
It is Mickey Mouse. I love his new design (which is much closer to the original design than the previous designs)
I also love the new cartoon he is starring in. In this particular episode Mickey breaks a mirror so has to live with bad luck. He tries to find things to find good luck... like the ladybug in my avatar.

He gets punched in the face by the ladybugs mom/parent (who is thrice the size of Mickey)

I'm still having a hard time believing that's actually Disney and not some fan shorts.

One moment I read about Disney holding Mickey as some sort of god emperor that may never be touched or harmed and then suddenly there's this Ren & Stimpy version of Mickey and Goofy.

Anyways, to go on topic.

My avatar is Pixie from the Shin Megami Tensei games, she's the first enemy you encounter in most of them and she can be considered as the Mascot if it wasn't for Jack Frost.

Rockstar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US
" Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my avatar is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it was a happy tale, if somebody said I was just your average guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied. But let me assure you, this, like any other story worth telling, is all about a girl." - Peter Parker

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
SpaceChem in game title that upgrades the further you get into the game and that I refuse to change until I finally beat that game, which realistically might very likely be never.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Tillie, mascot created back in the 50's for Palace Amusements in Asbury Park, New Jersey, as well as amusements in Coney Island. The original work is in a storage facility after it was cut off the building before it was demolished in 2004. The version in my avatar is from the Wonder Bar, also in Asbury Park.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted something that matched the colors of the dark theme. And it's the first image that came to mind.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love Smash Bros., I love Persona and Joker joining Smash was a dream of mine ever since I played Persona 5. Still feels surreal that he made it. (Avatar is Joker's Smash render)

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Mine is the ultimate Sun Bro, Solaire. wearing a TW101 mask, praising the sun BotW Sheika Eye.

It's basically a mash up of a few games I love/or was hyped for at the time of release.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Mads Mikkelsen's character from Death Stranding with a little King Crimson head from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure shittily photoshopped onto it because I was bored.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
It's the "ask me about Loom" guy from the first Monkey Island game.

He was a joke character who's purpose was to advertise the then upcoming Lucasfilm game Loom. If you've played Monkey Island, you know who it is.

His Loom sales pitch can be found here (footage from the remastered version of the game): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GXzWM9I-bM

I used to rock Manny Calavera on my avatar, but he's too popular and often new posters would show up on GAF with the exact same avatar which made for trippy moments since you're sort of trained to identify people by avatar. So I switched to a less known Lucasfilm character.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I actually put in a lot of thought for my avatar choice. I changed my mind multiple times.

In the end, I'm pretty happy with what I come up with.