• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Aqua from Konosuba edited to be Lucina from Fire Emblem

Love Konosuba and Lucina is my second main in Smash

Also for the name part Alexi52 is meant to be Alexis Jr, 5 being an S and 2 being the Jr part

tatwo

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I don't know who made this but it's combination of Dan Ryckert and Drew Scanlon.

Metal Gear Scanlon was the best show on Giantbomb and that's why I chose this to be my avatar.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
It's Rapunzel. Because I like her and Tangled.
I also get bored of keep looking at the same avatar, so I often edit it with other themes.

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is a picture taken with a mini DV camcorder in night mode during a DAoC lan party at my friend's house in grade 11.

Pray I never misplace this photo because I lubb it.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Todd" is part of my username so I decided to go with Todd from Pokemon Snap.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
It is a skink priest from the Lizardman faction from warhammer fantasy battles. The current one is the model used in total war warhammer 2.
Lizardman are my fav faction because they have dinos. There is something special about seeing a T-Rex jumping around skeletons and the like.
The reason I choose the skink is not only he is adorable but in game he is really strong due to using magic and being relatively cheap. THis means that he is usually the source of magic of my army and the linchpin that heavily buffs my army and damage the enemy. This little guy is the difference between a pyrrhic victory to a flawless one!

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Grabbed my avatar from a Bob's Burgers episode titled, "The Unnatural." It's Teddy during one of Tina Belcher's hallucinations after she has some coffee.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Replaying Wonderful 101 on PS4 and am reminded how fantastic it is and how under appreciated it is, so rocking Wonder Red to keep him in all of your minds.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Taskmaster from Marvel looking through fancy binoculars

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wanted a 'default' avatar, so generic album art from iTunes fit the criteria of being moderately original, classy looking, and low-key. Easy to remember, easy to forget.

Plus, looks dope on dark theme.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
It's a Martian Fighting Machine from the cover of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of the War Of The Worlds, one of my favourite albums of all time. The music's great, the story's the best re-telling of HG Wells' original and I love the design of the tripod. Plus, the cover is from a pivotal scene in the story where humanity realises it's pretty screwed and I love me some apocalypse horror.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
It's a perfect fit for my gaming nickname, which in turn is a play on my real name.

Deleted member 62221

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
A character generated by Fuse then edited by me in Blender, painted and rendered in Substance Painter then finally edited with Paint Shop Pro and GRFX Studio.
Basically a convoluted workflow because I CAN'T FUCKING DRAW! haha

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
police-academy-catrall_320.jpg

CatWizard85

Mar 18, 2019
Italy
Oh it's brand new! This is Tomoko from WataMote being insane and socially abysmal as usual. I just discovered this anime and i love her so much. She's horrible AND so cute.