• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
It's Frog, from Chrono Trigger, but in his human form.

Human_Glenn_Sprites.png

Best character in that game.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
It's Zabivaka cropped Yiff / Zabivaka lustingly looking at you.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Like cats.

Saw this image somewhere when Mass Effect 2 released.

Found it funny.

Was too lazy to change afterwards.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
It's the Finnish rapper Eevil Stöö. He's hilarious and easily one of my all-time favs.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
When I first joined the old forums way back in 2008, "Loxley" was the name I was using on various message boards, so I kept the tradition going. I swapped back and forth between a bunch of different Robin Hood avatars in the first couple of years, eventually I landed on this one around 2011 and it's stuck ever since.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Its Rio Miyaichi from the manga Ana Satsujin. She is a serial murderer that hangs out with a jobless NEET that was about to kill himself. They kinda end up dating. In this shot, they were at a baseball game and she asks the MC if he would prefer a bitch who doesn't kill or a virgin who does, at which point she proclaims that she is in fact a virgin.

Really though I found out about the source material much later. It is one of my favorite out of context images on the internet.

Deleted member 29806

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Germany
It is self explaining, the Maya god Kukulcan - the feathered serpent. The feather part is in my case represented by a Quetzal as in his Aztec name Quetzalcoatl.

Deleted member 32679

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
My avatars a drawing of Camilla from Fire Emblem by Cutesexyrobutts with an Imperial Aquila from 40K placed over it.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I was on vacation in Rome and we went to the Vaticsn museum to see the Sistine Chapel.

There was the magnificent golden orb, surrounded by a small chain fence, in the courtyard there. When me and my then girlfriend got there, there was also a choir singing some beautiful hymn.

But it gets better.

Turns out, this giant 12-15 foot in diameter art sculpture spins! And, would luck have it, there was a really bored security officer in duty. I asked if we could touch it, and he said sure. Then he smiled and told my girlfriend that he thinks it might spin, and we could try if we wanted.

We get right over the fence and this tour guide comes running over and and yells and us, but then the guard comes over and just tells them to stop, and they do.

Long story short: Sphere Within a Sphere by Arnaldo Pomodoro. Photo by myself.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Some character I don't know from some game I've never played (just thought his design was cool) with the X from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bad MS paint Gundam may may, otherburger

Affectionately known as Bootleg Bright

image0.png

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I like Card Captor Sakura and I like that it kinda looks like Kero is presenting my username/post.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't used to have an avatar for a long time until I saw Jon Travolta's ridiculous beard. Someone in the thread switched them up and here we are.

Bonus: The Santa hat is just cherry on the cake.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Repping the chill and hardy living dinosaur

JovialDeficientAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

How can you say no to such mettle?

Old art by myself, touched up over the years.

Ryuhzagator2_Smaller6931.png
Retouched_Gator_45_Small3385.png
alligator_season_refreshed_flat_even-frame_small4803.png
alligator_season_blue_smaller_alt_eyes.png

Much more mellow these days.

Last edited:

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I never really interacted with this community all that much in the past, I thought maybe it was due to my choice of avatar (which used to me a little monster). I ended up selecting a character that I wouldn't mind having a conversation with.
It's Cosima from a TV show, Orphan Black.

winstein

Oct 28, 2017
Malaysia
When I see the SEGA Channel guy, it reminds me or Waluigi's pose in Super Mario Party.

420px-SuperMarioParty_Waluigi.png
SegaChannel_logo.png

The only logical conclusion is to make the avatar myself (the screen is based on the Switch's screen, and the controller is the Switch Pro Controller):

M36Og3RL_o.png

Thank you for reading.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
My avatar is Kiernan Shipka in a promotional photoshoot for one of the TV shows she's in, wherein she plays a teenage witch. I like witchcraft, and it's fun that I share a name with this character, so I thought it would be entertaining to wear her face for a couple weeks since the second season of the show just came out. Felt cute, might delete it later.