• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth

It look kind of like....something?

The other candidate
osaka-expo-2025-choices.jpg

The theme for the Expo2025 is
"Designing Future Society for Our Lives
And 3 major idea

• Saving Lives
  • Empowering Lives
  • Connecting Lives

popup_img.png

And if you search #Expo2025 on twitter and other social media, you can find alot of fanart and creation by people already.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
OH, KOS

SOME SAY KOSM

GRANT US EYES ON THE INSIDE SO WE MIGHT SEE better methods of exercising

Jul 18, 2018
I can't believe D even made it to the Final selection, it's just an oval marble design. I do like the incorporation of the Birds Nest for A

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Should've had two hands clutching the ring on each side to really elevate it to goat status

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
These World Expos don't seem to be as popular as they used to. I believe there is now expected to be a lot of corporate funding instead of national funding. For the host city there can be some nice legacy buildings and structures if they do it right.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These World Expos don't seem to be as popular as they used to. I believe there is now expected to be a lot of corporate funding instead of national funding. For the host city there can be some nice legacy buildings and structures if they do it right.
I mean how can you top the Eiffel Tower

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I mean how can you top the Eiffel Tower
That's an expo landmark that became a world landmark. The Space Needle and monorail was big for Seattle. A lot of museums and cultural centers are the result of expos. They can be really good for cities.

Expo 86 in Vancouver was a really big deal. It completely changed the downtown waterfront. Science World and Canada Place are still Vancouver landmarks. That expo also resulted in the Skytrain subway system. It was a good show too.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it's because I can't sleep but all the entries besides D reminds me of a certain type of ring that one might put on a certain organ of theirs.....