Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...r-grooming-abuse-allegations-tokata-iron-eyes

The parents of an 18-year-old from North Dakota have obtained a protective order against "The Flash" star Ezra Miller, adding another scandal for the embattled actor to contend with.

But the teen's parents and law enforcement are having a hard time locating Miller to serve the actor with the order, which accuses Miller of "physically and emotionally abusing" and grooming the teen.

As of right now nobody knows where they are.

Looked and didn't see a thread on this, toss me into the speedforce if old.

Edit: Additional sources.
www.vanityfair.com

Court Is Unable to Locate Ezra Miller, Cannot Serve Papers

Parents of an 18-year-old have accused the actor of physical and emotional abuse.

www.latimes.com

As Ezra Miller grooming allegations deepen, court 'cannot locate or serve' the actor

Standing Rock activist Chase Iron Eyes accuses “The Flash” star Ezra Miller of grooming his child and is seeking a protective order against the actor.

www.joblo.com

Court can't locate Ezra Miller to serve them papers in regards to alleged abuse against an 18-year-old girl

Court can't locate Ezra Miller to serve them papers in regards to alleged abuse against an 18-year-old girl.

Edit #2: Additional information:

Apparently they have been seen in New York City this weekend. Also, I just found one of their "comrades" that follows Tokata, Ezra and they not only follow them back, but also apparently was with Ezra the last few days.

What parents wouldn't be pleased about their children hanging around this "angel", am I right? (forgive the sarcasm, but the more disturbing shit you see around this and there is a lot, it becomes very hard to keep your cool when people relativize how fucked up this situation is). In another words, yeah this is clearly some cult shit:

Six days ago:

April 28:

REDpBK6.jpg

274n0uR.jpg

This goes beyond just Tokata and we know now that Ezra is armed, dangerous and I sincerely hope Tokata and these other people realize the deep shit they are getting into. It checks with the account that Tokata's uncle told on his interview:

ChiefEzra3.jpg

ChiefEzra1.jpg

ChiefEzra2.jpg

lastrealindians.com

Chief Bear Cross Testifies: "Ezra Miller Groomed My Niece, Tokata & Brought a Firearm Into My Home" Plus Ezra’s Attack on Sara Jumping Eagle — Last Real Indians

Tokata Iron Eyes’ uncle, Chief Bear Cross, welcomed Ezra Miller into his home recently and witnessed excessive drug abuse by Miller, who unleashed a firearm unannounced. Also, photos from Ezra Miller’s brutal attack on Tokata’s mother, Sara Jumping Eagle.

There is an obvious pattern here with Ezra, weird cultish hand signs and posing with guns. He should be considered armed, dangerous and more people should be aware of this shit, and I mean that seriously. This is gearing up for some horrific shit and I'm stunned how United States authorities aren't doing shit about this.

Last edited:

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This is absolutely insane. Really hoping this all ends peacefully and Miller can get the help they need.

OP
OP
Oct 29, 2017
www.resetera.com

Ezra Miller (They/Them) accused of grooming, drugging and assaulting 14 year old. Victim's family asks for protection in Court

MOD EDIT: As usual, Ezra Miller and the victim involved use They/Them pronouns please respectfully use those pronouns when talking about them. https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/08/ezra-miller-protection-court-groom-daughter-tokata-iron-eyes/ Well.... This is getting up to truly fucked up levels...
Yeah, it's been a story since last Friday.

Cheers, thanks.

Toss me into the speed force.

Last edited:

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Know there was another thread but I really didn't realise this has escalated so badly as the title remained the same, so I think theres merit to this one regardless.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, either keep this open or change the other title. I had no idea it had gotten to this point. Geez.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think the fact this is actually getting mainstream news coverage by now would necessitate the new thread.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Uh, they did what? Relying on the title of the other thread, I assumed there hadn't been major updates.

I know there's another thread but this is definitely new news worthy of another.
Jesus Christ.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
Not to distract from the topic, but are there any other sources on this besides insidethemagic.net?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I know the previous thread has discussed this already, but every news story has gotten worse, and worse and worse to hit this point.

This is on a trajectory of ending horribly.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
When it was drunken disorderly conduct, it was maybe "I hope they get the help they need." As soon as they began assaulting people, that went out the window. At this point, they should be buried under the jail.

Hope they're captured and tossed in a cell immediately.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I know the previous thread has discussed this already, but every news story has gotten worse, and worse and worse to hit this point.

This is on a trajectory of ending horribly.

I agree. This is arcing toward tragedy with increasing velocity. Someone needs to find them and Ezra needs to be brought in.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
since last friday? i havent read or heard anything about this, till i saw this thread. crazy.
i hope the girl is safe and wb will finally grow some balls and cancel that flash movie.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
They need to find her quickly, at this point it's not a stretch to assume that she's in immediate danger.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Maybe just link to the LA Times story that this is quoting instead of some tiny unheard of website that apparently insists on misgendering people throughout their articles...

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Not to distract from the topic, but are there any other sources on this besides insidethemagic.net?

www.vanityfair.com

Parents of an 18-year-old have accused the actor of physical and emotional abuse.

www.latimes.com

As Ezra Miller grooming allegations deepen, court 'cannot locate or serve' the actor

Standing Rock activist Chase Iron Eyes accuses “The Flash” star Ezra Miller of grooming his child and is seeking a protective order against the actor.

www.joblo.com

Court can't locate Ezra Miller to serve them papers in regards to alleged abuse against an 18-year-old girl

Court can't locate Ezra Miller to serve them papers in regards to alleged abuse against an 18-year-old girl.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Have they turned out to be the worst decision a casting director has ever made?

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Well, good thing Ezra didn't slap a show host or they'd be in real trouble.

They are absolutely fucking dangerous at this point and it astounds me that their behavior has just been passively allowed to continue up until this point.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not defending Miller, they should straight up be in prison for this shit, but can also receive help at the same time. They're clearly deranged.

Yeah, should be arrested etc. get the girl to safety but could easily be a mental disorder like bi-polar, schizophrenia or something, we just don't know. I honestly don't know how they got away with it so long other than being famous so that's why a mental issue springs to mind. Should be arrested though.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
www.vanityfair.com

www.latimes.com

www.joblo.com

Thank you

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I didn't know kidnapping was involved. Ezra is a mess and needs to be found before they hurt someone else or themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.