• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017

FS5oIA3XsAIXxC3

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
its the same thing as an older job listing

PianoBlack

May 24, 2018
United States
We really doing this? Phil Spencer referenced it on stage in mid 2018, so the game's been a thing for at least 4-5 years, and this is a copy paste.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
I promise you, despite what Phil showed, the game is in pretty messed up stage right now. Idle Sloth might not be the most reliable, but they aren't wrong on this one.

larryfox

Apr 27, 2020
I promise you, despite what Phil showed, the game is in pretty messed up stage right now. Idle Sloth might not be the most reliable, but they aren't wrong on this one.
Going from early development to the game is pretty messed up seems like a reach without any evidence. What makes you think it's in a horrible state?

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Last I read was that because of lack of experience with RPGS, they were hiring up but were struggling to fill those positions. I can't recall where I read that though, it may have been just rumours online. It is sometimes hard to separate that from fact, so I may be wrong completely.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Pls don't take IdleSloth tweets as gospel

What do you know đź‘€

Going from early development to the game is pretty messed up seems like a reach without any evidence. What makes you think it's in a horrible state?

A source from the inside. Not revealing who. Mods can vet me if they want.
I'm not saying the game will never come out, but is in a rough state right now with the direction they want to take the game. And don't be surprised if what comes out is vastly different then what was shown.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
I'm not saying the game will never come out, but is in a rough state right now with the direction they want to take the game. And don't be surprised if what comes out is vastly different then what was shown.
They didn't really show anything tho?

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Okay, I'll bite.

What exactly was "shown"?

Status
Not open for further replies.