• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
4517380_completeglobalsaturati,640x360,b:1.jpg

Cant login on PC
Cant like / comment on Smartphone

https://downdetector.com/status/facebook

Most reported problems:

• Total blackout (33%)
  • Newsfeed (33%)

Last edited:

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
UK here and I can like and talk to mates but I can't post. Tried to create a new account too (I do Vegan stuff but err friendly stuff; was worried a troll I'd banned had got me banned (it's happened before)) but glad to hear it's probably a non me issue.

Apr 8, 2018
Not a big surprise, but Messenger also seems to be down (partly maybe?). I tried sending an image earlier and it failed to send. Still getting the same message now.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Not a big surprise, but Messenger also seems to be down (partly maybe?). I tried sending an image earlier and it failed to send. Still getting the same message now.
It's fine for me but I can't send images or GIF's. I also can't upload images to Instagram. Annoyingly I run and or moderate in several support groups and whilst I hate Facebook as a platform those general closed groups are an asset for many.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Says it's down for maintenance here in Nebraska. They really should have a toast-eating Zuckerberg with a 'technical difficulties' sign on the page.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Having problems here in Wisconsin as well. Phone shows it working but can't post anything and just a lot of shit not really working, so I think I'm just seeing a cache

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
Messenger was being wonky for me. Logged out and tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me

edit - Texas here

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Well that explains why I've been having issues.

Today is Facebook, yesterday was Gmail/Drive. What's tomorrow going to break?

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
NYC too... Seems to be down all over. I mean I can get to the site, but I can not post anything and haven't seen any new posts in a while.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Someone hacked the Gibson

hackers2.png

Last edited: