• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Facebook down worldwide: Complete Global Saturation (Update: Bronson fixed it)

plagiarize

Yearning to breathe free
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
This is clearly so I can't write another cutting post tearing down the UK parliament for the latest mess of Brexit.

Or to stop me posting cat pictures.

I'm not sure, but clearly it's one or the other.

Nov 7, 2017
They're busy hiding and deleting things because their under investigation.
Bingo! That’s what I’m thinking so far, anyway. We’ll have to wait for further developments, but I wouldn’t be shocked.

Awful company, awful service. About time they’re investigated for their beyond unacceptable behaviour.

Nov 12, 2017
What countries primarily use WhatsApp? I've never met someone that uses it but I live on the east coast of the US. I've always been curious when I see it mentioned online.

Taki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What countries primarily use WhatsApp? I've never met someone that uses it but I live on the east coast of the US. I've always been curious when I see it mentioned online.
Everywhere outside of the USA, Russia (VK) and China (WeChat).

Oct 30, 2017
In Puerto Rico EVERYONE uses WhatsApp. There are whatsapp groups for EVERYTHING and most news go viral on WhatsApp before they break to the regular media.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Without this thread I wouldnt' have guessed there was a problem. Had no issues with it today and my friends seemed to have posted things as normal throughout the day.