• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Furio

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_p5td5zNYDQ1qgvqxoo4_400.gif

why does his head look so big....

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for breaking Instagram, you yutzes.

Nov 7, 2017
Ehhh

Whatsapp being down tho kinda sucks. I keep in touch with all my overseas friends through that app although all we do is talk mad shit about soccer

Forearms

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be pissed if I still used Facebook, but I finally threw in the towel about a month ago, so IDGAF.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Photo upload is borked which sucks for me because it completely hosed my automated uploads for my photography page.

xnipx

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So this is totally unrelated to the FBI probe right? No way they're trying to cover their tracks right?

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
This is clearly so I can't write another cutting post tearing down the UK parliament for the latest mess of Brexit.

Or to stop me posting cat pictures.

I'm not sure, but clearly it's one or the other.

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
What countries primarily use WhatsApp? I've never met someone that uses it but I live on the east coast of the US. I've always been curious when I see it mentioned online.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What countries primarily use WhatsApp? I've never met someone that uses it but I live on the east coast of the US. I've always been curious when I see it mentioned online.
Everywhere outside of the USA, Russia (VK) and China (WeChat).

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
In Puerto Rico EVERYONE uses WhatsApp. There are whatsapp groups for EVERYTHING and most news go viral on WhatsApp before they break to the regular media.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Without this thread I wouldnt' have guessed there was a problem. Had no issues with it today and my friends seemed to have posted things as normal throughout the day.