• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
If you either scan the QR code at the end of the trailer or go to taketheir.money and enter the Sony format code you see at the start of the trailer (H28E-N788-D46S) as your login, and fill in the registration form, you'll be entered into some kind of early access (presumably a closed beta).

The code is case sensitive (all upper case) and must be hyphenated.

The pre-registration website:

www.playstation.com

Take Their Money

Thanks to Slippy for catching it.

20230526-043725.jpg

👀

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
spiffy website

dont see how Musk dont end up number 1 on the shitlist

aronmayo

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone think this was Hyenas when the trailer came up? Feels almost like they ripped off the game's visual identity a bit for the marketing. The font choices, colours etc. Not saying they ripped it off but Hyenas felt quite distinct…enough for me to remember it, and then this felt almost identical. Hmmm.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Signed up. Wonder if this game is further along then we thought (why no gameplay tho?)

Put Elon Musk as the billionaire answer, though I'd like to do a lot worse to him; I'm not advocating violence, just an fyi!

Det

Jul 30, 2020
Registered with Elon Musk as my enemy. So it might be closer than expected? If so, why the fuck show a shitty CGI trailer? Same with Firewalk's game supposedly launching next year lmao. Show 30s of gameplay cuts, what the hell.

teemoisfun

Mar 19, 2021
Brazil
That name is horrible, but let's hope it's good. We're getting two heist games soon... Contraband and this one. Glad that they're very different propositions!

They have to be super good, or else I won't have enough friends interested to play them with me.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Can't say I care much for it but that suggests it's way further ahead than I expected? Haven was barely established 2 years ago. Maybe they just continued their work from Google.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Signed up. Can't wait to try it. I thought the trailer looked dope and I'm down for some non-gta money heist.

I have no idea what type of MP people were expecting from them but the early attitude around this game is funny. Maybe that game where you shoot soap is more of their vibe 😬