• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I had fun with it on PC but never finished it. I would consider getting it for 20€, 40€ is too expensive for an old game (it was originally a PS3 game) that is low budget to begin with.

Deleted member 59

Looking forward to this, only dabbled in the PC version but will definitely play it more on a handheld.

I hope it does decent and the Neptunia titles get a shot on Switch, especially Hyperdevotion Noire, my favourite in the series,

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! :) I really hope you'll bring a second Switch JRPG port sooner rather than later (at least in 2019 as well). Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus seems the most ideal since it's a port/remake of the first entry.

We don't have anything confirmed at the moment, but we're definitely interested in doing more Switch releases, it's a lovely platform to work on :)

Oct 29, 2017
I like this game a lot. It's my favorite of all the Compile Heart / Idea Factory games by a long shot. Will probably triple dip (already have it on Steam and PS4), because of course, Switch.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
I was wondering what happened to this one. Based on what I've heard, is a decent enough JRPG and the discount is nice but I wish it had a physical release since I prefer my JRPGs that way.