• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So for the first time ever I fainted.

Got up from my futon and got extremely light headed, tried to use my balcony window slider for support and collapsed. It's like a horror movie, you can see the long streak my hand made on the windows condensation lol

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So for the first time ever I fainted.

Got up from my futon and got extremely light headed, tried to use my balcony window slider for support and collapsed. It's like a horror movie, you can see the long streak my hand made on the windows condensation lol
You should get that checked out

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
i got my tooth drilled yesterday and the way those dentist chairs are angled makes me so light headed

i was sleepy for the rest of the day!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We got into a huge argument because I said our relationship was too stagnated. We're long distance and it gets very frustrating at times.
Yeah distance is rough. Takes some doing to maintain. Hope you're able to make it work with your gf. You got Valentine's Day to look forward to so that's already a plus

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to kick a wall in the middle of the night and fracture or break a toe.

Legs too stronk, toes too weak.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
no one actually looks forward to valentine's day.
yo speak for yourself lmao. I enjoy it, even on the years when it's been Singles Awareness Day

Managed to kick a wall in the middle of the night and fracture or break a toe.

Legs too stronk, toes too weak.
how does the middle of the night effect this? Could you not see? Were you sleep walking?

sorry your legs are too strong and steel-toed shoes suck ass.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how does the middle of the night effect this? Could you not see? Were you sleep walking?

sorry your legs are too strong and steel-toed shoes suck ass.

Half asleep, mistook light glinting off the mirror that is next to the bathroom door for the open bathroom door, walked into wall long toe first.

Ah, you remember the steel caps have been responsible for toe breakages before!

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how does one celebrate Singles Awareness Day

Asking for a friend who may look just like me

2016041310_milagro_tequila_barrel_select_reserve_anejo_original.png

Deleted member 8561

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Side note, finally watching Annihilation.

Already love it with the soundtrack alone.Sci-fi movie with indie-folk? Count me in

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
I've never had a "good" v day it's always been just another day.

Although that might change this year..... 😊

Deleted member 8561

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jesus fucking christ I almost collapsed again wtf

Find other single friends and comisserate. Last time I was single I had some other girls over and we made each other valentines and watched dumb movies.

oh, that sounds like fun. I'll gather my... one single friend and have a fun drunk night with her XD

Edit Edit: Why the fuck didn't you people see Annihilation (this includes me because I only just saw it)

Last edited:

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
I need culinary advise because i'm the worst at cooking.
I bought this at the supermarket
20190124-123402-ifhwoe.jpg

(I think the correct english name is heifer steak, scottona in italian language)

What is the most simple method to cook a juicy steak like this?

Is the ramsey method good enough with this type of meat?

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fire up the barbeque for 20-30 minutes, give the meat a spice rub, drizzle with a little bit of oil and cook for 2-4 minutes a side depending on preference?

Deleted member 8561

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I need culinary advise because i'm the worst at cooking.
I bought this at the supermarket
20190124-123402-ifhwoe.jpg

(I think the correct english name is heifer steak, scottona in italian language)

What is the most simple method to cook a juicy steak like this?

Is the ramsey method good enough with this type of meat?

A heifer steak is just female cow that hasn't had calfs

What's the actual cut of meat? Ramsey is cooking a what looks to be a sirloin strip, but there are a handful of different cuts that you need to cook differently

5716501a8e91c689069bfb96-750-1003.jpg

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
A heifer steak is just female cow that hasn't had calfs

What's the actual cut of meat? Ramsey is cooking a what looks to be a sirloin strip, but there are a handful of different cuts that you need to cook differently

5716501a8e91c689069bfb96-750-1003.jpg
It's a rib-eye steak i think.
The description says "costata" and the english word for that is "rib" also it looks like the rib-eye in your photo.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Brazilian supreme court is voting on the criminalization of homophobia today. Here's hoping they do one thing right finally.
DzQnxxoW0AAvto0.jpg:small

Yeah distance is rough. Takes some doing to maintain. Hope you're able to make it work with your gf. You got Valentine's Day to look forward to so that's already a plus
Thanks!
no one actually looks forward to valentine's day.
I like valentine's day, great excuse to break the routine AND if i'm single there's always some bomb parties to go to.
Side note, finally watching Annihilation.

Already love it with the soundtrack alone.Sci-fi movie with indie-folk? Count me in
That movie rules! It was one of my favorites from last year.
5 hours session and still one more to go :D

O-vO6c6GjGlCrgbaD1q-h0fZOC7_1451BODMowDWEpagRp7pUjhn4yI6zj34aG1vZltfLZTtG49MxvT_PTUS54AXnjhINrsuW3fx7tvHi55OvyPC2-ytqd3bERDmpMiZAY88pjdXVZ54EQ08E27MWAR5dbeDNXav48e7aP74uNpjBC_Eiu__VtCE7djyyU4frnOoiAI1kRMkShzU5O8EUa87zACa9EMJw5pwyDqcpUfYomyTq60ce0SbUHUYPIl9EVPL9Om8gNIZw_ggxjOpTBHDZTNz5__LcWIfL-Zm0Uh9YZAedwadXWp7m9tJSWXEm1PIyr6pqM7Sm3XldUhAzSMggP3pZ1-ZN_XD_gc6Qr9i9BmiLlTWUT2haeZl4SmLMmRQlnRggpoM86sT7g-NqiNEYThC6GPIPJclJHfZVKgP2jfTxd0ckJHLblcy0a5SO-_V17qKZdPyrGTlUhy_9QQ5UDJoI6UNaHRWcwwQ2mWfD-Y_LLcckVG4gHEE1DZzjI4DF8-3NW--VRQmv4e0vMRl2v0lHPWvzJ65w6jsp7q82E4nwdJed42hIoYvK3krkzIHMTQP82Ss1WYirkzo1TMmhZqpCt5qaVXcUsPWOWsyvMw2MlEcjfncggCBrrJLEuvLnFsYjI4yo-KARjF3onkgRVAd2u1D=w499-h665-no

(wobblyness due to weird camera angle)
Well done! That's awesome.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Brazilian supreme court is voting on the criminalization of homophobia today. Here's hoping they do one thing right finally.
DzQnxxoW0AAvto0.jpg:small

Thanks!

I like valentine's day, great excuse to break the routine AND if i'm single there's always some bomb parties to go to.

That movie rules! It was one of my favorites from last year.

Well done! That's awesome.

godspeed

Thank you Midramble for providing me with an appropriate avatar for this thread.

Happy to help. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like it.

Anyone else want one it that style. At my pace it may be done a few days before the end of the month hahaha.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
yo It's been awhile. I hope everyone enjoyed their v-day. I've been going through some shit but recovering slowly but surely.
Love you all ❤️