• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
LcVLaxM.png

This game is amazing success.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
Fall guys is unstoppable. I dont think even devs thought itd be like that. Also I think sony got the exclusivity for a good deal considering the success here for an indie game.

Now its all about maintaining the momentum

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Awesome. I was a little scared that PC population was going to be bad with the game being free on PS+ but I can find matches in seconds (when the servers work that is)

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Fall guys is unstoppable. I dont think even devs thought itd be like that. Also I think sony got the exclusivity for a good deal considering the success here for an indie game.

Now its all about maintaining the momentum
Yeah it's difficult for a new non-F2P multiplayer IP to break through, so including it at launch on the likes of Plus or Game Pass can really help. But obviously this one didn't actually need the help!

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they keep it up. Great game but they have some work to do if they want to stay relevant. At the very least they need more layouts for the current courses.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah it's difficult for a new non-F2P multiplayer IP to break through, so including it at launch on the likes of Plus or Game Pass can really help. But obviously this one didn't actually need the help!
Yep then again for the devs it is understandable. If we knew the future and whats a success whats a failure then this would be a different world. Got to take the benefit to lower risk when you dont know how your product will perform.

Morten88

Dec 22, 2019
Im so happy for the devs that Fall Guys is having a big succes! This just makes me wonder how many copies they have sold so far, gotta be over a million so far

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
WELL DESERVED.

Crazy how some of the simplest games conceptually have become the biggest digital hits this generation. Looking at you too, Rocket League.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
It technically hasn't because the source SDK is also GTA 5 - just with the RP mod launcher.

Still, impressive numbers of course.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
If they throw everything into this, Fall Guys could be a major game in the long term. Game needs more content, a lot of tuning, a fair bit of fixing. Still enjoying it immensely.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
So this is the new in trendy game nowadays, eh. I feel so disconnected from the mainstream gaming audience with these games.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
It wont last too long unless devs can pump out an insane number of new content/levels. It's definitely a fun and easy game to play for a quick succession. Would do awesome on iphones and switch. I dont see why it cant come to iphone

I wish the game had some more "meat". I hope they spin off a Mario Party game next because Id love to play smaller games with friends.