• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pariah164

Oct 25, 2017
fPYc3l5.png

Note: This OT is best viewed in DarkERA Mode!
llcpepT.png

Developer: YUMMYYUMMYTUMMY, INC.
Publisher: NISA
Genre: Action/RPG
Release Dates:
- North America:
May 29th, 2018
- EU: June 1st, 2018
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Price:
- North America:
$39.99
- EU: £39.99
Rating:
- ESRB: E (10+) for Everyone
- PEGI: 12

So... What's the plot?
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory chronicles the story of Legatus Laendur and Princess Cecille. What side will you choose to decide the fate of Fenumia?

Legatus Laendur, a brilliant tactician beloved by the people, fought on the frontlines for the Fenumian Empire, but when he discovers why it is rotting from within, he vows to overthrow the royal family. Fenumia devoured his homeland - will you fight to reclaim it?

Or, join Princess Cecille (and a saucy, talking grimoire) on her journey home as she fights hordes of monsters and a coup led by Legatus Laendur. A crumbling empire is in your hands. Will you restore glory to Fenumia?

• Reclaim the World of Fenumia - Follow Princess Cecille or Legatus Laendur and experience the stories of Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.

• A Legion Under Your Command - Control four characters simultaneously and master devastating combo attacks in furious real-time battles.

• Ascend to the Throne - While clashing with rebel armies, make split second decisions on how to rule your kingdom. Will you side with the mercenary Prime Legion, the palatine Council of Princes, or the cabalistic March Congress?

• Magnificent 2D Artwork - From the fangs on the menacing manticore to each brick in Fenumia's castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.

G90XFyH.png

g1807ls.png
wKlAOTX.png

LAD82kz.png
PfwE0nH.png

yDkoTMz.png
2K3NCKW.png

HL8QaI5.png

Videos

- Announcement Trailer
- Sins of an Empire
- Flames of Rebellion
- New Content
- Thank You from Voice-Over Director, Xanthe Huynh
- Thank You from Legatus Laendur VA, Darrel J Delfin

Screenshots

43kQAFv.png

- Hold up, didn't this come out before?

Yep. Flames of Rebellion came out on PS Vita, while Sins of an Empire was on PlayStation 4. This game combines both games in one. Convenient! (Yes, Fallen Legion+ on PC did the same thing, shush.) There's also bonus content exclusive to the Switch version.

- This kinda reminds me of Odin Sphere/Grand Kingdom/Valkyrie Profile.

Not a question, but yes, the similarities are definitely there. However, this game is its own beast.

- ... Best girl?

Antoinette. Because megane.

Special thanks to Niraj for the OT title!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 did get Flames of Rebellion, but the Vita never got Sins of Empire, which is a load of crap if you ask me. Out of four platforms, only the Vita doesn't have both games, so it's fine if you choose PS4 or PC as well if you don't care about the extra content.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
So I like Odin sphere and Valkierie profile. Is this game worth the $40?? Is it short? Shallow gameplay?

maybe closer to valkyrie profile? (never played either but people keep saying it's like vp). howlongtobeat has the separate games as 16 hours combined, and this one has more levels, so probably around 20 hours overall. the gameplay can be a bit repetitive if you go from one level to the next but i think it's meant to be more pick up and play. i really enjoyed it when i played it at anime expo in 2016. of course part of it was that there was a crowd there and the level came down to a hail mary play.

Deleted member 26535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
At first, it looked like Has Been Heroes, but it is much better.

I will wait for the physical version as soon as it comes here.

Khalid

Oct 25, 2017
Bought this on Xbox, but I am stuck for Cecille on Castle Fenumia, Basilica, this stage is the hardest shit ever, those mage hit like a truck.

Edit: Took like 8 runs, but understood that with gems we could have 2 heal and that really help.

Last edited: