Fallout 76 $200 Collectors Edition Comes With Nylon Bag Instead of Canvas- UPDATE: Bethesda responds

no1

Apr 27, 2018
Too expensive? What the fuck? Destiny 2 had a $100 collectors that also came with a bag which wasn't Nylon but pretty well made, and you can't even make one for $200? Bethesda you've fucked up hard.

edit:

yes i know it's $250 point still stands tho. There's no excuses for them to cheap the fuck out like this.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
"We aren't planning on doing about it" is the most honest thing they could probably say, but Christ I can't believe that a support person would just openly reply with that. Must be sick of dealing with all of the refunds and other BS.

Pez

Oct 28, 2017
Wow.

Bethesda from top to bottom deserves to get fucked on this.

Talk about complete disrespect of their customers.

Oct 26, 2017
That’s an awful response from customer service, they may as well have told the person to fuck off.

Its a real shame everything about this game is becoming a dumpster fire. I sincerely hope Bethesda rights their ship.

Nov 6, 2018
"We aren't planning on dojnd anything about it."

Lmfao. That's exactly the response that you expect to get from the helpdesk.

Oct 27, 2017
holy shit that response.
"we aren't planning planning on doing anything about it"
even if that's the gist if your response, there has to be a nicer way to say that.

Oct 28, 2017
It does bother me they were this cheap to their biggest fans. The construction quality of nylon is drastically less durable than canvas. A $200 product should last.

Nov 12, 2017
Buffalo
Goddamn. How in the world anyone can support Bethesda's core games anymore is beyond me. I'm glad they dug Id out of the graveyard but this shit is just inexcusable. They are such a crummy, inconsistent company.