• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Katarn said they're holding off on the OT a bit just so it doesn't have a chance to incubate in endless hyperbolic negativity before the servers go live.

Last edited:

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the one good thing about it not being on Steam is not having to wait until 10 AM PST on the 14th to play it.

RagdollRhino

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
So ballistic or laser weapon build for FO76? I usually start out with a ballistic build but it seems each fallout game favors one or the other slightly.

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
So ballistic or laser weapon build for FO76? I usually start out with a ballistic build but it seems each fallout game favors one or the other slightly.
Thanks to the new interchangeable perk system you probably won't have to chose between them because they're both tied to perception I believe, rifles anyway. Agility for pistols.

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Yes it seems that damage perks apply only to weapon type in the form of shotgun, rifle, big, pistol, etc. The only difference between energy weapons and ballistic that I have seen are perks that modify the ammo weight of those respective types, and different crafting cards.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I plan to play the game on a vanilla PS4, and I haven't touched the beta despite getting an invite code. Going in fresh (after the game install and the day one patch download) will hopefully be a great time!

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
It's really cool to see your photo gallery on the loading screens.

Also, my camp stayed after I relogged..

Edit: oh dam you can customize your door with door locks. You can select the different levels of locks (corresponding with the lockpicking stat).

Last edited: