• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fallout 4 was incredibly disappointing to me but I'm willing to give 76 a chance. Using one of my favourite songs in the trailer certainly helped me warm up to this new Fallout as well.

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
If it's being developed by BGS, I guess this means Starfield is all bullshit, right?

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Is this still an RPG game like the rest of the fallout series? or something different?

ASarafanov

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Japan
See more during this year's Bethesda E3 Showcase happening on June 10th at 6:30pm PT in Los Angeles, CA or live on YouTube.com/BethesdaSoftworks or Twitch.TV/Bethesda.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Wow.

So it's a Fallout that completely takes place in a Vault? Damn.

Hopefully BGS isn't working on this and this is a spinoff game. I need my Starfield!

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this might be set 20 years after the bombs dropped, so we could see a massively different world than the ones in previous Fallout games.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I wonder if they're taking some concepts from the Fallout mobile title and applying them to a larger scale Fallout game with more interactivity, with it being isolated to a fallout shelter instead of having the entirety of the wasteland to explore.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
This marketing is too cute by half.

Please - just tell us what kind of game it is.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks interesting. Is this to Fallout 4 what New Vegas was to Fallout 3? Kind of a standalone expansion?

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was very disappointed in Fallout 4. But that song choice was good, and I was reminded that I do love the Fallout world. I'll follow this game and see if I want to give the series another chance.

potatohead

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Earthbound
So will there be a large driving component that's new?

That would be cool, like interstate 76 as the number. I guess it's just the year though.

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Maybe it's a same-engine style pseudosequel, kind of like New Vegas (although I didn't see any Obsidian involvement)