• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, that doesn't seem absolutely terrible to me. Considering people are still running into significant bugs, you'd probably get an equal number of complaints if Bethesda dived into events right now. It's just shitty all around because this comes after the holiday break with nothing new, but I can see Bethesda deciding they had to focus on either fixes or content updates, and choosing the former.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly, that doesn't seem absolutely terrible to me. Considering people are still running into significant bugs, you'd probably get an equal number of complaints if Bethesda dived into events right now. It's just shitty all around because this comes after the holiday break with nothing new, but I can see Bethesda deciding they had to focus on either fixes or content updates, and choosing the former.

They need to fix the major exploits and bugs before adding in new content. They are taking the right approach.

There is nothing to stop them from previewing their plans for the future though. Fixing bugs and stability of a game is just the natural order of business for any game. Any content plans they have for the game is already done and in the works, they would have an internal roadmap of whats to come in the future. They don't need to be saying when anything is coming either, but at least show players that they do have stuff planned. If they got new features planned even if its not content, but QoL improvements and such, then friggin say so. Many of the players playing are getting tired of the game already, they need some hope for the future.

The game is bleeding players, bug fixes are not going to be bringing those players back.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that inside the vault was kinda weak. Looks like they are just tidying up the last of the bugs this month.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
There is nothing to stop them from previewing their plans for the future though. Fixing bugs and stability of a game is just the natural order of business for any game. Any content plans they have for the game is already done and in the works, they would have an internal roadmap of whats to come in the future. They don't need to be saying when anything is coming either, but at least show players that they do have stuff planned. If they got new features planned even if its not content, but QoL improvements and such, then friggin say so. Many of the players playing are getting tired of the game already, they need some hope for the future.

The game is bleeding players, bug fixes are not going to be bringing those players back.

They did briefly mention some of their plans for the future last week.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Been neglecting this thread :(
The regular raider underarmor, the shielded mod gives it 10/5/0 3P 3A 1L

Where is the raider robot shop?

Near top of the world. In the big raider camp east-ish.

Still spending loads of time with this game even after 200+ hours. I only have 2 more objectives left to do. Launch a nuke and kill a scorchbeast queen. I don't have enough friends that play the game on xbox so I'm not sure I'll be able to take down the queen. Excited for new content. Hopefully they touch on it in the blog post tomorrow.

How hard is a silo run solo?

Not too hard. Gets easier as you memorize the route/patern. They are all the same. Assaultrons where the only thing that bugged me but there is enough terrain/obstacles that you can bottleneck everything. At higher levels everything is one or two shottable so more and more easy. Think I was getting down to 30 minutes a run before I took a break from playing.

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
They need to fix the major exploits and bugs before adding in new content. They are taking the right approach.
I mean I understand that fixing game-breaking bugs and glitches should be up on their priority list, but we are almost two months in and there is no future roadmap whatsoever, only handful of promises.

Look at communication from Bungie (Destiny), Massive (The Destiny) or even latest Assassin's Creeds from Ubi. They are/were providing relevant and comprehensive updates every week/month with videos, streams and blog posts mere weeks from release. Bethesda is doing so-so job with "Inside the Vault", with latest being only smoke and mirror stuff. I am this close with shelving this game and even though I still have fun with it, their communication is more than disappointing.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
January 10 at 9am ET, PC players will get an early patch. Neat.

Edit: apparently it has over 150 fixes.

Last edited:

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
There is a lot going on. Things I noticed:
  • No more robot hordes at Whitesprings, but also goodbye to XP farming Glowing Ones at Whitesprings (or any other nuke area).
  • Lots of changes to armor repairing and crafting. I think the "ballistic fiber now needed for crafting/repairing at level 25 instead of 20" shows up multiple times for some reason, and it also looks like repair costs have been lowered across the board for armor (but only by up to 20%?). Weapon repair costs are lower too but armor repairing clearly needed the buff. Curious to see if crafting is still cheaper, though.
  • Slight buff to workshops: fusion cores appear less in random power generators scattered across the map, and fusion core generators at workshops now produce more fusion cores (the earlier rate of 1/hour was a bug, it sounds like they intended to nerf the original 16/hour but not that hard).
  • On the flipside, active fusion cores no longer refill in your power armor upon login. Boo, but also totally expected.
  • BOBBY PINS ONLY TAKE UP 0.001 WEIGHT NOW. FINALLY.
EDIT: hardened mass fix too.

Oh right, also that. That's fantastic.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
All Night Long patch notes. Do they mean it only slows hunger/thirst at night? Or does that mean it was always meant to slow hunger/thirst and now slows it at all times?

I remember reading a Reddit post and people had agreed it only reduced the negative effects of hunger and thirst. And the rate that your bars depleted was not affected.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
So folks, I'm working on an article about the Fallout 76 community. I want to know why the game works for you and resonates with you. Why is Fallout 76 your jam over other titles or other survival games?

Most importantly, what interesting moments or stories have absolutely made the game for you?

Thank you in advance.

Jinroh

Oct 28, 2017
Lausanne, Switzerland
Haven't played for a couple of weeks, played again for a bit yesterday evening, and ended up having foes standing with arms wide open doing nothing, then disappearing, respawning in laying position before rushing at me, etc.

I don't know if it's because of the servers but it was a mess, and it never happened to me before.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I only meant to log on for a little last night but before I knew it , it was 3 hours later. Wasn't running too bad on Xbone but I did have a couple of instances of static enemies and one of a nice peaceful area all of a sudden turning to a legion of ghouls around me.

Not that I've put super amounts of time in MHWilliams but something that stands out for me is that the vast majority of other players I've come across in the wasteland seem quite pleasant, a quick emote and on their way at worst and at best helpful and generous with spare gear. Perhaps its as a result of a smaller community or maybe BGS hamstringing the PvP so that it's mostly unappealing. It's no good for those who like a tense PvP survival experience, but with my dodgy heart that's not me anyway :D
It's by far the most gentle "Survival" experience I've had in the genre too, it allows for a more relaxing exploration experience and a litle preperation goes a long way. Certainly the opening hours are no where near as stressful as MG Survive and NMS Survival mode.

Coriander

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
So folks, I'm working on an article about the Fallout 76 community. I want to know why the game works for you and resonates with you. Why is Fallout 76 your jam over other titles or other survival games?

Most importantly, what interesting moments or stories have absolutely made the game for you?

I'm not a hardcore player. Haven't done any endgame. Haven't leveled quickly—but I never level quickly in MMOs or games like this. Heck, there's a vast swath of the map I haven't even explored yet. I have sunk about 100 hours or more into 76, though, and while there are aspects of the game that irritate me, mostly it works enough to keep me coming back.

I specifically look forward to C.A.M.P. encounters. I love building, decorating, and tending to my C.A.M.P. My favorite moments in the game are when another player stumbles upon my brick home near Riverside Manor and makes him or herself comfortable there. I've had nothing but friendly visitors who come in, emote their hellos, use my workbenches, repair their power armor, cook some food, sleep in my bed, help themselves to the purified water I make freely available, play a little bass while I bang the piano, and sit on my front porch and watch the sunset with me before they head off to whatever they're doing next. Most of my (admittedly limited) friends list in 76 consists of people who added me after visiting my C.A.M.P.

I also enjoy, whenever I spy them, making a beeline to visit other people's C.A.M.P.s. I've run across a few cleverly built within existing ruins. I've admired thoughtful builds in unusual places. I've inspected the many one-square-footprint floating wood shacks. And a few times I've hung out with strangers in their C.A.M.P.s for extended periods of time because, like me, they enjoy sharing them with, and showing them off to, someone else.

Even without mics and using nothing but emotes, we'll play instruments together, coordinate poses to snap pics, and swap spare plans and ammo, and just generally bum around together before eventually parting.

I've rarely experienced anything other than this goofy geniality between players in all the hours I've sunk into it, and it's a big part of what keeps me going back.

Last edited:

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I only meant to log on for a little last night but before I knew it , it was 3 hours later. Wasn't running too bad on Xbone but I did have a couple of instances of static enemies and one of a nice peaceful area all of a sudden turning to a legion of ghouls around me.

Not that I've put super amounts of time in MHWilliams but something that stands out for me is that the vast majority of other players I've come across in the wasteland seem quite pleasant, a quick emote and on their way at worst and at best helpful and generous with spare gear. Perhaps its as a result of a smaller community or maybe BGS hamstringing the PvP so that it's mostly unappealing. It's no good for those who like a tense PvP survival experience, but with my dodgy heart that's not me anyway :D
It's by far the most gentle "Survival" experience I've had in the genre too, it allows for a more relaxing exploration experience and a litle preperation goes a long way. Certainly the opening hours are no where near as stressful as MG Survive and NMS Survival mode.

Thanks for the response.

I'm not a hardcore player. Haven't done any endgame. Haven't leveled quickly—but I never level quickly in MMOs or games like this. Heck, there's a vast swath of the map I haven't even explored yet. I have sunk about 100 hours or more into 76, though, and while there are aspects of the game that irritate me, mostly it works enough to keep me coming back.

I specifically look forward to C.A.M.P. encounters. I love building, decorating, and tending to my C.A.M.P. My favorite moments in the game are when another player stumbles upon my brick home near Riverside Manor and makes him or herself comfortable there. I've had nothing but friendly visitors who come in, emote their hellos, use my workbenches, repair their power armor, cook some food, sleep in my bed, help themselves to the purified water I make freely available, play a little bass while I bang the piano, and sit on my front porch and watch the sunset with me before they head off to whatever they're doing next. Most of my (admittedly limited) friends list in 76 consists of people who added me after visiting my C.A.M.P.

I also enjoy, whenever I spy them, making a beeline to visit other people's C.A.M.P.s. I've run across a few cleverly built within existing ruins. I've admired thoughtful builds in unusual places. I've inspected the many one-square-footprint floating wood shacks. And a few times I've hung out with strangers in their C.A.M.P.s for extended periods of time because, like me, they enjoy sharing them with, and showing them off to, someone else.

Even without mics and using nothing but emotes, we'll play instruments together, coordinate poses to snap pics, and swap spare plans and ammo, and just generally bum around together before eventually parting.

I've rarely experienced anything other than this goofy geniality between players in all the hours I've sunk into it, and it's a big part of what keeps me going back.

And damn, thank you for the detailed response.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Thanks for the response.

No worries, apologies it's not more in depth, in truth I've not played so much what with Christmas/guests/children being ill etc. Add to that I started on PC and have moved to console and started again. A pretty poor time for release TBH, at this rate once things settle down and I can invest some more time into a game it'll be Anthem/Division 2 time.

Great post Coriander , Personally I've a tendency to ignore that creative aspect until much later, when I have a backlog of materials and blueprints, I may try bucking this trend and start a little earlier though. I've not even started thinking about doing a C.A.M.P yet. Maybe this afternoon while people are out for an hour.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
The reason I play is simple, I just enjoy the exploration and looting aspect so much. F76 has its problems, but world design is definitely not one of them. I really enjoy building my character up from nothing to exactly what I wanted. Also I really LOVE crafting, building and the idea of learning hundreds of plans over time to complete everything.

I honestly ragequit this game do due my first character being bugged out and only came back because I found a DLC gun in Fallout 4 that me want to build around it in 76 because of how fun it was to use. The 2 guns I was aiming for were level 40+ required, so it was a STRUGGLE to make it there. I was literally fighting in melee range with a sniper rifle, no-scoping headshots on enemies because it was the only way I could do any damage on anything tough. 0 points in STR so I had base carry weight, lucky if I had even 5 stimpaks at a time and ammo was scarce. It was a struggle all the way up to level 30 when I could pick up a hazmat suit and leech nuke zone XP in Whitesprings. I got over 20 levels in 2 days and finally I could actually kill stuff.

When I first played this game as a shotgunner I was confused people were saying the game was hard. Truth is shotgun ammo is really plentiful, but more importantly, STR is OP as a SPECIAL stat because of the inherent melee damage increase per point. With high STR, melee doesn't even need perks to be a useful side weapon, but with 0 it's garbage.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
. I want to know why the game works for you and resonates with you. Why is Fallout 76 your jam over other titles or other survival games?

I'm having trouble putting it into words but I'll try.

I wanna say that the constant high you get from being a post-apocalyptic kleptomaniac really isn't done in any other game quite like Fallout. The stuff you pick up feels like someone else left it behind. You just put your virtual hands all over everything as soon as you enter the wasteland. Guns, food, water, etc -- it's all yours as soon as you see it. It's all in the world. You're in this world. And you take from it.

Now the fact that it is online now and other people are wandering around while you do this.... I feel like it does add to the experience. When you are picking a lock and you hear footsteps behind you? P A N I C. Stumbling upon another person's camp is also pretty cool. The multiplayer adds a welcome random element to the game.

I can think of numerous survival games that were more polished out of the box, but none of them have the world design of a BETHRPG. I look forward to new areas in the future.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Guys tell me if this is a good deal. Friend wants my 2 shot exploding lever action rifle. He'll trade me a explosive handmade and a 2 shot exploding shotgun.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Guys tell me if this is a good deal. Friend wants my 2 shot exploding lever action rifle. He'll trade me a explosive handmade and a 2 shot exploding shotgun.

If legendary lever actions are as rare as their regular counterpart. I'd keep it.

In other news I got my first legendary hunting rifle. It rolled instigated. I'll take it.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
If legendary lever actions are as rare as their regular counterpart. I'd keep it.

In other news I got my first legendary hunting rifle. It rolled instigated. I'll take it.
I'd definitely keep that lever.

Well I ended up keeping my Lever and another friend gave me his 2 shot explosive handmade and a 2 shot lever action. He isn't a fan of rifles he said so just gave them to me. Gave him my legendary marine armor. Was collecting that then stopped caring when I couldn't find a helmet.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like 95% of the players in this game have some form of TSE or other extremely powerful weapon. I've probably got 150hrs and never seen one.

I play solo and have no desire to get one if it's not me finding it on my own. I posted on reddit last week asking what people's reaction there would be if Bethesda just wiped everyone's character out and we had to start over.

Personally I'm all for it. I love the game and would gladly level another guy if there was no way for people to dupe. Even if it doesnt affect me directly for some reason it bugs me lol.

Maybe let us keep our characters level or a starter kit of items would be better. I'd just like to feel like my time grinding shit on my own meant something. As it is now, some kid could log in and be more powerful than me pretty much instantly if he knew how to acquire such weapons.

Your alls thoughts? I'm not trying to trigger anyone, just stating how I feel but I'm not upset at anyone for accepting dupes, I'd just prefer if they were gone.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Best weapon I found was the Vampires Sledgehammer early on which saved me(especially on my first trip to Whitespring) I've picked up some decent Radium Rifles, Lever Action and Handmades but had no luck ever finding a 2 shot or explosive weapon. I traded with a guy who had a shop and got my 2 shot explosive lever action, he was about 20 levels lower than me so he probably farmed for it or something.

Wouldn't care if they wiped my character. I've loved the game and it's not because the weapons.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I would say 90% of TSE weapons are duped at this point, especially if you have a "friend" offering you multiple ones.. lol

Bethesda would be absolutly insane to do a full wipe. That would effectively kill their game. They just need to either delete every TSE weapon in the game or replace it with some junk weapon. They might have server data to pinpoint what is duped and what is legit but if not then oh well, it's better then leave a bunch of super over powered weapons in the game that no one really got legit.

As it stands, the game still needs a shit ton of balance changes in many aspects, not just in TSE and the duping fiasco.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. There are more pressing matters for sure. I highly doubt they have a way to find only the duped items. I'd say the best they could do without a wipe would be to search through every character that has a super high encumbrance or an astronomical amount of certain items. Once they identify one just wipe that person's inventory completely.

That would at least get rid of a big portion of the items. I dont think people who are using them should be punished, only those who are using it for monetary gain and actively breaking ToS.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
So i am tempted to pick this up but I have a few questions that reviews etc never really answer

1) how is ps4 base performance ? From memory fallout 4 stuttered and lagged a lot, can I expect the same shit performance on 76?

2) how hardcore is the survival ? I mainly just want to explore , Will I be needing to pop dads every 5 mins and grind a lot ?

3) how bad is it for new players ? I've heard the community is overall pretty helpful but will all the item duping and broken economy affect my experience ?

Oct 27, 2017
So i am tempted to pick this up but I have a few questions that reviews etc never really answer

1) how is ps4 base performance ? From memory fallout 4 stuttered and lagged a lot, can I expect the same shit performance on 76?

2) how hardcore is the survival ? I mainly just want to explore , Will I be needing to pop dads every 5 mins and grind a lot ?

3) how bad is it for new players ? I've heard the community is overall pretty helpful but will all the item duping and broken economy affect my experience ?

1. Can't speak for PS4, I have an X1X and it runs fine, lags during big events like the end boss and a nuke strike in certain places.
2. Survival doesn't seem very hardcore (this is my first survival game though). Eat, drink, take Rad Away etc. Crafting is a pretty big deal, especially cooking of all things. You have to make sure you read your newly found plans and recipes though
3. I'm level 61 but haven't had any problems with other players. Everyone is very helpful, it's easy to ignore invites and I've been saved a couple of times from tight spots by upper level players.

I like the game in spite of its issues. I wish I held off until it went on sale but oh well, I've had alot of fun with it

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York

1. I play on PC but last I heard base PS4 is still pretty awful in terms of performance.

2. Not hardcore at all, it's actually more annoying then anything because the food and drink meter currently go down way too fast but there's so much food and water in the world you'll never be in a panic to eat and drink. It's a very casual survival experience.

3. Not really if you play solo and do your own thing. If someone tried to harass you with a good weapon it doesn't matter much because the way PvP is currently they do very little damage if you don't attack back and if you do the level scaling is so crazy a level 5 has the potential to beat a level 100 due to the damage scaling.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017

1. Since I play on a base PS4 I can tell it to you straight, it's pretty bad. It runs worse than Fallout 4 which I recently replayed when I stopped playing this game for awhile. The framerate tanks pretty often, Scorchbeasts are absolute hell, tons of enemies typically tank the FPS to single digits although oddly enough nuked Whitesprings isn't that bad. If a smooth performance is a requirement for then don't bother, it's rough.

2. Occasionally you will need to eat and drink something, but it's not really oppressive, it's very minor.

3. Most people I've come across are friendly, PvP has no real incentive. I've been chased by people hitting me with their melee in Power Armor for like 15 minutes while grinding a nuke zone and they can't even hurt me, they just look stupid wasting their durability for nothing. Duping is only going to be a problem for you if you want it to.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for all the replies, especially in regards to performance. I need to weigh up if i can handle such low digits, it was already annoying in Fallout 4.

I am mainly interesting in solo exploration so sounds like that part at least is fantastic.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Thanks for all the replies, especially in regards to performance. I need to weigh up if i can handle such low digits, it was already annoying in Fallout 4.

I am mainly interesting in solo exploration so sounds like that part at least is fantastic.

If you enjoyed exploring, crafting, and building in Fallout 4 you will enjoy this game. The game world is pretty massive and each area of the map has different themes. Probably the best part about the game and why I spent 140 hours to begin with. Now that I'm done with that I'm really just on hold until they add more content.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

Hey Ausroachman, I know you've had plenty of replies but just to chip in.

1. Not tried it on my base PS4, but on Xbox one X it's not fabulous. Not truly dreadful but not great. I can't imagine base PS4 is any better. Though I've not been involved in many large events etc yet, so who knows it could get worse :)

2. Survival is more tedious than "hardcore" the meters do drop reasonably quickly but you'll come across plenty stuff while exploring to keep you topped up, and a quick forage and cook will keep you filled. If anything the survival serves only to fill your inventory with myriad foods and make navigating the Pip Boy UI more irritating than usual. As a comparison it's nowhere near as much work as early Dont Starve, NMS Survival or MG Survive, To pick some other games at random.

3. Community on PC and Xbox I've come across have on the whole been apathetic to others at very worst. Mostly players pass each other with a quick emote and occasionally someone will drop you some gear. I've only ever done a handful of events with other players and it's always friendly enough. It seems they have hamstrung PvP so much it makes no sense to partake, which in turn has made a pleasingly friendly "PvP survival" game :D

Last edited:

zorbsie

Oct 25, 2017
Launched my first nuke and took down the queen today. It was pretty awesome. The queen is no joke, felt like my two shot handmade was doing no damage. Luckily a bunch of others showed up and we took her down with 7 minutes to spare. :) Ready for more content in the coming weeks hopefully.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Any good deals on the Xbox digital version? I wasn't ready to explore WV in late November when the game was on sale for $40.

Now that I've finally got the itch, I'm not seeing it anywhere at that price.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Always fun to see people in Watoga and every robot shooting at them while I just wave and enjoy freedom.

Can now make brick houses so need to gather concrete and try to look for a decent spot. I'm currently east of the Fissure Prime site on a big body of water. Looking forward to remaking my camp, looks good now but not super practical.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Totally forgot about the patch and how it changed crafting armors. No way I'm gonna waste materials making leather armor that breaks after a few ghoul encounters. Ballistic Fibers are hard to come by.

Hoping we get some new content soon, not a small amount either. Feels like I've explored the entire map.

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
So I'm missing only LVL 100 trophy, what is current fastest way to level up? I have Inspirational perk equipped while in the group + well rested bonus. Any decent places to farm XP after recent nerfs (without Nuking any place)?

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Any good deals on the Xbox digital version? I wasn't ready to explore WV in late November when the game was on sale for $40.

Now that I've finally got the itch, I'm not seeing it anywhere at that price.

I was holding off for a cheap CDkeys xbox code from all the Fallout76 bundles there were but in the end went for a cheap physical copy,(I'd hoped it would end up like Assasins Creed unity, but not yet). CDkeys still seem the cheapest out there though.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
So after some help with responses above I decided to jump in for the ps4 version. I am excited to head off and explore (once these massive patches finish).

Any tips for newcomers , I've heard the first 10-15 hrs is abit of a grind . Is there only certain parts of the map I should stay around ?

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
So after some help with responses above I decided to jump in for the ps4 version. I am excited to head off and explore (once these massive patches finish).

Any tips for newcomers , I've heard the first 10-15 hrs is abit of a grind . Is there only certain parts of the map I should stay around ?

Some quick ones off the top of my head Since I've recently started afresh...

• Melee seems king generally but especially so early game, I didn't bother using guns at all early on, just kept building a supply of ammo and started using more often as I got to level 10ish.
  • I didn't bother holding on to anything I couldn't immediately use, so break down everything to scraps and to unlock mods for new weapons.
  • I ignored events completely unless there was already some people there doing them (pretty rare on Xbox when I've played), though by the time I got to
    Morgantown airport
    I seemed to be able to reliably do that event solo without any problems.
  • I don't know if it's wise or not but I didn't build a C.A.M.P for ages I just took advantage of the one you can use early on as I initially explored in a radius around that, so I could return to scrap/craft when needed.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
So after some help with responses above I decided to jump in for the PS4 version. I am excited to head off and explore (once these massive patches finish).

Any tips for newcomers , I've heard the first 10-15 hrs is a bit of a grind . Is there only certain parts of the map I should stay around ?

As mentioned use Melee weapons
Unlock Whitesprings golf course early (always lots going off and a easy power core spawn in a van)
Easy to get Power Armour at wood yard located top left of map
Use any weight related perk cards
Team up and use shared perks

On Xbox I'm level 50 and only carry a Supersledge & sniper rifle,anything heavy gets scrapped. I unlocked Whitesprings on PS4 at level 5 but it's a tough area.

Status
Not open for further replies.