• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know its not cool to say good things about this game but this is legitimately amazing

I hope there are youtube videos covering the history and inevitable wars like the World of Warcraft wedding crash, EvE online Space Pirate Heists, etc

Deleted member 10314

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
RKg12.jpeg

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok if this blows up into a supported or at least not prohibited meta game by the devs, between free and premium players, I might actually consider trying the game at some point.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Love the emergent stuff that's popping up in this game. Used to love reading the stories that would come out of EVE Online.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
I know its not cool to say good things about this game but this is legitimately amazing

I hope there are youtube videos covering the history and inevitable wars like the World of Warcraft wedding crash, EvE online Space Pirate Heists, etc

or the WoW funeral crash. i don't think i ever laughed so hard (yeah i'm a terrible person and such)

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
normally stuff like this would make me want to play a game but i'm not touching this dumpster fire ever.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, a lot of you in this thread need to relax. People enjoying a game isn't that weird.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Like the real world! Love the guy saying he pays for the sub to play less of the game (grinding). Why not just play something more consistently fun?

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
I really hope Bethesda can turn the game itself around because this stuff sounds hilarious and I would probably have been interested if the gameplay was something decent.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Like EVE online stories this is much more interesting to read about than actually participate in.