• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Forget the image, do you think that the date is real and/or plausible?

• Yes, July 31 is a likely date.

Votes: 263 50.1%
  • No, if anything this will be a fall title.

Votes: 262 49.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
July 31.
zk41yd57mf211.jpg

I don't know, this was posted on Reddit. It could be total bullshit or it could be another store employee taking a picture of promotional material, which is 100% At stores in backrooms right now as that's how we got our first leaks.

It seems too early for what you'd expect, but if it is truly an online co-op settlement builder game survival game then maybe the date makes more sense. I guess we will see Sunday night for sure.

Keeng

Nov 1, 2017
That picture quality is something. I'd be shocked if it was a mid summer release tbh, but pleasantly shocked.

NMFried

Oct 25, 2017
TX
That looks like one of those force-faked photos. Where you do a graphic and then toss some weird blur onto it in Photoshop.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
This was a date listed on Amazon too.

Honestly, I expect this thing to drop ASAP. Blow their F4 announcement out of the water and they let Danny O'Dwyer come in and do a full documentary within the last month or two so... I don't knkw. I could see it happening.

Doesn't mean this picture is real or the date itself is but I think the idea of it launching very soon could be real.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I believe it.

Faking a release date for a game thats not all that hyped in the first place is pretty low-tier in terms of fakes.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
That'd be pretty awesome if it did come out soonish this summer ! Can't wait to see more on Sunday!

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is so simplistic that it would be easy to make this.

I'm gonna go with team fake.

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Pretty sure on Amazon it briefly stated release date 31st July 2018... Then quickly changed to placeholder date 31st December 2018...

So maybe true.... I wish we knew what this game actually is.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I wonder if it'll have a floor demo at E3, if that release date is true, I sure hope they do.

I'm leaning towards fake though. Probably someone who saw the Amazon date, and created this so it would look like the two corroborated each other.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why does it always have to be blurry. Like someone is being pulled away by the information cops right as they're taking the picture. Or they're running for their lives after infiltrating the HQ, and they take the shot in the heat of the moment.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
It actually releases on July 31, 2017. It's been out for almost a year and no one noticed!

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
What did the cameraman suddenly have a seizure? Looks fake to me.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
He has this shipper sitting in the backroom and that's the best pic he can get? Hard to believe.

Oct 27, 2017
This is one where even if July 31st turned about to be correct I wouldn't believe this was a real leak. Amazon on the other hand... Still feels way too soon this year but who knows.