- Oct 25, 2017
Translation's quite rough so i tried delivering the most important tidbits as clean as possible:
- - Full development started right after DMC4SE.
- - Team set goal for 4K/60 and as much realistic presentation as possible without being too uncanny.
- - Facial and costume scanning
- - Everything is rendered in real-time, no CG footage
- - Team wanted to reveal it last year, but they decided to do it so along with RE2 Remake at this E3.
- - Game really important for team as they aim for the "highest peak action game before the end of this Heisei period".
- - They treat "V" character's reveal as easter egg for now, new elements will be teased with each promotion.
- - Upgradable Devil Breaker arm with "cartridges" to be found around stages (missions are back?), shop is used to buy upgrades.
- - Nico is human "girl in the family of a gun-maker"
Full japanese interview here: https://www.famitsu.com/news/201806/14159103.html