• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for posting, love these interviews. Source Gaming translated some really interesting Sakurai columns.

EDIT: Site's down, lol.

DerAuto

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
man good thing i searched before reposting or i'd have looked like a dip

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
We'll probably see an announcement trailer for Kamiya's new IP this year. I'm sure he wants to get one game out before this console generation ends!

Ubiblu

Banned
Dec 20, 2017
A really fascinating interview with three game designers I genuinely appreciate. It's really quite incredible to get such a raw behind-the-scenes take from each of them on the pressures of game development, and what motivates them.

Also, I believe Kamiya is totally working on W102, and likely supervising on Bayonetta 3. His comment amount plentiful work in 2018 gives credence to a W101 remake also; we'd see 3 Kamiya properties out on Switch this year with a further two next year, not including the DMC/Okami remasters this year also.

PushDustIn

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, sorry about the site crashing. The translation proved to be the most hits we've had at once, and has crashed the site multiple times. The site is being upgraded, but in the meantime the page might become inaccessible. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience. Please check it tomorrow :).

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, sorry about the site crashing. The translation proved to be the most hits we've had at once, and has crashed the site multiple times. The site is being upgraded, but in the meantime the page might become inaccessible. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience. Please check it tomorrow :).

Nice to know and thanks for your work!

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was going to be more about their design philosophies but it was pretty entertaining still. The bit with Kamiya saying he'd have been merciless against that couple playing KoF lmao, the guy is a treasure.