• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
You counted Digital.
Bayonetta 2 [All Versions] 38.266 physical + 2.879 digital

It should have been if Famitsu counted Bayo 2 normal edition + climax edition.
Not sure, but good chance to have done between 6000 and 7000 during the last 6 months .
Am I missing something? This list covers the totals for all year so if Bayonetta isn't on it then it couldn't have sold more than 44K since that's the number of copies the last game of the list sold.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
I'm convinced that the only people buying Xbox in Japan were American soldiers stationed in Okinawa.

Raguy

Dec 20, 2017
Am I missing something? This list covers the totals for all year so if Bayonetta isn't on it then it couldn't have sold more than 44K since that's the number of copies the last game of the list sold.

Check this link, Top 100 of first half year 2018 :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/me...2018-jul-02-jul-08.54668/page-8#post-10330433

Famitsu Sales: H1-CY 2018 (2018 Jan 01 - 2018 Jun 24)

83./00. [NSW] Bayonetta 2 <ACT> (Nintendo) {2018.02.17} (¥5.980) - 25.016 / NEW

We know that Bayonetta 2 was counted separately by Famitsu.
Climax edition is not combined with normal edition in Famitsu ranking.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
I'm not saying Sony didn't try, but the weakening of the Sony brand and consistency of the Nintendo brand in Japan should not be underestimated.
Oh okay, so your statement was not an argument against them having tried, but a statement of the facts.

Despite it being seemingly controversial to mention due to stuff surrounding the original rumour, it seems pretty clear there was a significant backroom deal to get Monster Hunter 5 on PS4, despite all the series previous success being handheld only. And if that isn't trying hard to do well in Japan, nothing is.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Oh okay, so your statement was not an argument against them having tried, but a statement of the facts.

Despite it being seemingly controversial to mention due to stuff surrounding the original rumour, it seems pretty clear there was a significant backroom deal to get Monster Hunter 5 on PS4, despite all the series previous success being handheld only. And if that isn't trying hard to do well in Japan, nothing is.

Yeah, I remember being pretty baffled when MH5 was announced for PS4. I wonder what the future for the series is; does Capcom have any incentive to not pack up shop and go to the Switch?

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I remember being pretty baffled when MH5 was announced for PS4. I wonder what the future for the series is; does Capcom have any incentive to not pack up shop and go to the Switch?
Um, Monster Hunter 5 (World) was the most successful title Capcom has ever released, so not directly really. It slipped a little in Japan, but more than made up for it elsewhere as a full $60 game compared to the cheaper handheld entries.

Doesn't mean they won't release something on Switch.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Um, Monster Hunter 5 (World) was the most successful title Capcom has ever released, so not directly really. It slipped a little in Japan, but more than made up for it elsewhere as a full $60 game compared to the cheaper handheld entries.

Doesn't mean they won't release something on Switch.
Success does not mean it was not a huge risk.

MH was a proven huge success on handheld, in Japan alone, and had middling to low sales on consoles and outside Japan.

Making a much more expensive to produce, console exclusive MH5, trading guaranteed lower costs and higher Japanese sales for hopes to be a breakout hit in the west, was a huge risk.

It paid off, but it was not a move supported by previous sales evidence.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Monster Hunter selling almost 2m retail on ps4 was amazing. Bo4 selling almost 500k retail was fantastic too.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018

MH was a proven huge success on handheld, in Japan alone, and had middling to low sales on consoles and outside Japan.

Making a much more expensive to produce, console exclusive MH5, trading guaranteed lower costs and higher Japanese sales for hopes to be a breakout hit in the west, was a huge risk.

Well you fail to consider that the old 3ds/psp assets were not longer sustainable and they'd have to build completely new ones anyway. Be it for the switch or playstation or whatever. So it was a necessary cost and they'll probably milk those assets for 10 years. The entire out come has just been fantastic. Thriving on ps4 and pc and doing okay on xbox. Monster Hunter and Capcom are stronger then ever.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Well you fail to consider that the old 3ds/psp assets were not longer sustainable and they'd have to build completely new ones anyway. Be it for the switch or playstation or whatever. So it was a necessary cost and they'll probably milk those assets for 10 years. The entire out come has just been fantastic. Thriving on ps4 and pc and doing okay on xbox. Monster Hunter and Capcom are stronger then ever.

You think PS4/Xbox users will seriously let a developer reuse assets? They are going to have to remake them every single time from now on, it's what the graphics first crowd demands of 'AAA' games.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017

I agree with what you said, I was just a little confused by the "does Capcom have any incentive to not pack up shop and go to the Switch?" line that they said after it was Capcom's most successful title ever.

There was a big risk in moving Monster Hunter to modern tech to find a different/broader audience. I think many at the time were indeed worried that the decision would backfire on Capcom. Capcom probably saw the series stagnating by relying on a shrinking Japanese market to carry the series and thought it was a bigger risk long term not to move the series forward. The success of the Switch gives them a flexible position where they can get the best of both worlds by appealing to World's audience and/or grabbing that original portable market space the series used to rely on. I'll be interested in seeing if they have anything beyond the Iceborn expansion in the works.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
I agree with what you said, I was just a little confused by the "does Capcom have any incentive to not pack up shop and go to the Switch?" line that they said after it was Capcom's most successful title ever.
I think that poster was saying they thought that at the time of the rumour or announcement.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
You think PS4/Xbox users will seriously let a developer reuse assets? They are going to have to remake them every single time from now on, it's what the graphics first crowd demands of 'AAA' games.
They'll have no choice. Sure games like cod barely improve if at all from one entry to another. I can't see them remaking every asset unless the game has made so much money it's financially viable to do so. Even then they might not have. So it's a win/w8n for Capcom.

Annoying Old Party Man

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

There was a big risk in moving Monster Hunter to modern tech to find a different/broader audience. I think many at the time were indeed worried that the decision would backfire on Capcom. Capcom probably saw the series stagnating by relying on a shrinking Japanese market to carry the series and thought it was a bigger risk long term not to move the series forward. The success of the Switch gives them a flexible position where they can get the best of both worlds by appealing to World's audience and/or grabbing that original portable market space the series used to rely on. I'll be interested in seeing if they have anything beyond the Iceborn expansion in the works.

Do you think that the Monster Hunter original fanbase (of the portable space) is still active and enthusiastic of the game? Is it possible that the series became more "mass-market" but lost some of the original fanbase.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Do you think that the Monster Hunter original fanbase (of the portable space) is still active and enthusiastic of the game? Is it possible that the series became more "mass-market" but lost some of the original fanbase.
Possibly, they bled the portable fanbase, and the last actual new game was in 2013.

Since then there was an upgrade version, a spin off, an upgrade of the spin off, a kiddie focused RPG spinoff, and a Switch port of the upgrade of the spin off. Most of which also had huge delays coming west, if they even came west at all.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I think there is obviously very heavy overlap between the portable series and Monster Hunter World at this point. There might be some gap worthy of appealing to at least in Japan though. We will see if Capcom goes for it.

Oct 25, 2017
You do realize that lots of MHW sell is digital and in total it is almost 3M in japan alone , right?
We'll know in a week what retail+digital will be in the regional split of the fiscal report, but we also got confirmation that the amount of digital purchase for smash is also non-insignificant as it's literally #1 for the year on eShop.

I will agree though, this has no factor in making any switch MH games.

Carpathia

Oct 25, 2017
100./00. [PS4] Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2 {Mega Man X Legacy Collection <Mega Man X \ Mega Man X2 \ Mega Man X3 \ Mega Man X4> \ Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 <Mega Man X5 \ Mega Man X6 \ Mega Man X7 \ Mega Man X8>} <ACT> (Capcom) {2018.07.26} (¥5.500) - 44.689 / NEW

This includes all?. 1+2, standalone 1 and standalone 2 or just 1+2?.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
You do realize that lots of MHW sell is digital and in total it is almost 3M in japan alone , right?

Do you know how these digital numbers are calculated?
They'll have no choice. Sure games like cod barely improve if at all from one entry to another. I can't see them remaking every asset unless the game has made so much money it's financially viable to do so. Even then they might not have. So it's a win/w8n for Capcom.

Perhaps it is bluffing, but I have seen people saying they won't buy something that reuses assets, and that it is nothing more than and enhanced version. If Capcom majorly reuses Worlds assets like they have past MonHan games, it is possible some people will lose their interest in it.

raygcon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Perhaps it is bluffing, but I have seen people saying they won't buy something that reuses assets, and that it is nothing more than and enhanced version. If Capcom majorly reuses Worlds assets like they have past MonHan games, it is possible some people will lose their interest in it.

Oh I don't know, but I guess Capcom official 12M worldwide number back that up. Unless we want to keep refusing that we don't trust it and MH should failed on other machine than handheld? What's your point?

And for what's it worth, I believe MH Switch game is already in development ( personal guess ) , just because why not. The game will still sell shitload on that machine too.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Oh I don't know, but I guess Capcom official 12M worldwide number back that up. Unless we want to keep refusing that we don't trust it and MH should failed on other machine than handheld? What's your point?

And for what's it worth, I believe MH Switch game is already in development ( personal guess ) , just because why not. The game will still sell shitload on that machine too.

We're talking about Japanese sales here? Or am I completely off base?

As it stands, MHW already reuses so much animation across the monsters that I'm not sure it's avoidable. The game's variety issues would only get worse if they spent their time continually upgrading the assets of what they already have in future entries.

And if not squeezing out a few more polygons on Rathalos is enough to drive someone away from the series for good, then I don't think they were that into the series in the first place.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
As it stands, MHW already reuses so much animation across the monsters that I'm not sure it's avoidable. The game's variety issues would only get worse if they spent their time continually upgrading the assets of what they already have in future entries.

And if not squeezing out a few more polygons on Rathalos is enough to drive someone away from the series for good, then I don't think they were that into the series in the first place.
That's what I had thought when it was on 3DS, then they managed to find a few million people in the West bringing it to PS4.

It will be a while before we know, but I think the spectacle was a big part of Worlds success.

Oct 25, 2017

We're supposedly talking about the Japanese total for Monster Hunter World nearing 3 million based on the old Famitsu digital estimate (which incidentally is totally absent for some games in its reports for the year as it made no attempt to correlate Mario Party or Octopath numbers despite its high position in the eShop).

But we are not talking about worldwide numbers so I don't know why he needs to bring that up or insinuate anything else.

raygcon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Yes japan number, as part of official statement they mention 4M sold in Asia.

Point is, I don't think we have MHW's exact or even remotely reliable digital numbers, do we ?

No I don't think the number is super accurate. Nobody knows, but it's Famitsu, one of the biggest publisher in japan releasing that number. They are also the one who collect number from all retailer for physical release too. Should we believe that number too? And Capcom official number, while not breakdown into each individual sell channel , it should be enough to back up that this game sell shit load, no? 4M in Asia which I don't believe other Asian country bought another 2 million of this game, so 3M in japan + 1 million in Asia sounds about right? It's all estimate and all other number kind of support this , which should not be too far off from Famitsu digital numer, no ?

Or how many copies do you think MHW sold in japan?

Should we believe Capcom official number? Should we believe in anything from this publisher, media at all ?

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes japan number, as part of official statement they mention 4M sold in Asia.

No I don't think the number is super accurate. Nobody knows, but it's Famitsu, one of the biggest publisher in japan releasing that number. They are also the one who collect number from all retailer for physical release too. Should we believe that number too? And Capcom official number, while not breakdown into each individual sell channel , it should be enough to back up that this game sell shit load, no? 4M in Asia which I don't believe other Asian country bought another 2 million of this game, so 3M in japan + 1 million in Asia sounds about right? It's all estimate and all other number kind of support this , which should not be too far off from Famitsu digital numer, no ?

Should we believe Capcom official number? Should we believe in anything from this publisher, media at all ?
Famitsu gets retail data from retailers, digital numbers are from a survey they do themselves. Accuracy of the two is incomparable.

That said, the Famitsu digital number matches up perfectly with shipment numbers we got. However, the issue is that I've seen people claim that Capcom often adds in the Asian markets when talking domestic, apparently, and so there is confusion on whether the Famitsu digital number is based on Capcom's reports or whether it simply conforms with it (the digital number came out after Capcom reported a 5M shipment for the first weekend, with 40% being the domestic market, so it's not impossible for this to happen - but it must be shown plausible before we can consider it a reasonable scenario).

We should always critically interpret PR statements: remember when Nintendo they had sold 800k so far in November in the US this year, one week before the end of that month? Well, that turned out to be 1.36 million in reality. PR statements can be selective and/or imprecise. The question here for me at least is whether the claim that Capcom combines Japan and Asia is true. If there is no basis for that claim, then it makes sense to believe that the Famitsu numbers approximate reality, since they would line up with Capcom's statement about Japan.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Nice to see Judgment gets a decent ranking despite coming out at the tail end of the year.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I have no idea why you're seemingly throwing a tantrum at the suggestion that people should be careful in manipulating MHW's digital data considering several very rational factors such as Famitsu's digital estimates being largely unreliable and Capcom's not necessarily precise definition of "domestic market" when talking about the share of MHW's sales.

sounds like you should take a deep breath

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The top 10 list doesn't add up to what a single tentpole title sells in the west these days. Yikes.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
Am I wrong for being surprised that No. 2 beat No. 3?

They can probably reuse assets without people being aware that they're using assets. Allegedly the RE2make shares assets with RE7, for example.

Last edited:

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
The top 10 list doesn't add up to what a single tentpole title sells in the west these days. Yikes.
What on earth are you on about? Seriously did you just compare a single nations yearly top 10 to multiple countries combined? The only country singularly I'm aware of greater than Japan software wise is the US and it's been a bigger market for a long ass time now.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What on earth are you on about? Seriously did you just compare a single nations yearly top 10 to multiple countries combined? The only country singularly I'm aware of greater than Japan software wise is the US and it's been a bigger market for a long ass time now.

I don't think it's a particularly complex concept. In practical terms, Horizon Zero Down (to make one example) or Zelda (as a worldwide title) moved more units alone than the top 10 games in the Japanese charts. And honestly, if we were to consider Europe a single zone it would probably be orders of magnitude bigger than Japan nowadays. It wasn't always like this.

The domestic japanese market is becoming less and less relevant, which is completely consistent with how the presence (and type) of japanese games has evolved.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
I don't think it's a particularly complex concept. In practical terms, Horizon Zero Down (to make one example) or Zelda (as a worldwide title) moved more units alone than the top 10 games in the Japanese charts. And honestly, if we were to consider Europe a single zone it would probably be orders of magnitude bigger than Japan nowadays. It wasn't always like this.

The domestic japanese market is becoming less and less relevant, which is completely consistent with how the presence (and type) of japanese games has evolved.
It's not complex it's fundamentally stupid concept now that I know your seriously arguing this. Your comparing multiple countries including one with larger yearly domestic software sales units to a single country and stating it as if it's a negative to that country? Sure you can see how flawed your idea is by every single possible metric?

OP
OP
Chris1964

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
H2 sales for titles that charted both at H1 and CY.

[NSW] Splatoon 2 # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} (¥5.980) - 491.026 / 2.874.420
[NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980) - 476.347 / 2.030.297
[NSW] Minecraft # <ADV> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2018.06.21} (¥3.600) - 458.995 / 525.045
[NSW] Mario Tennis Aces <SPT> (Nintendo) {2018.06.22} (¥5.980) - 254.296 / 376.366
[NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 199.189 / 1.179.692
[NSW] Super Mario Odyssey # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.10.27} (¥5.980) - 186.246 / 1.900.206
[NSW] Kirby Star Allies <ACT> (Nintendo) {2018.03.16} (¥5.980) - 127.934 / 664.815
[NSW] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01: Variety Kit <EDU> (Nintendo) {2018.04.20} (¥6.980) - 52.053 / 226.845
[NSW] Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze <ACT> (Nintendo) {2018.05.03} (¥5.980) - 42.846 / 222.025
[NSW] 1-2-Switch <ETC> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥4.980) - 42.366 / 440.771
[NSW] Arms <FTG> (Nintendo) {2017.06.16} (¥5.980) - 39.637 / 418.203
[NSW] Pokken Tournament DX <FTG> (Pokemon Co.) {2017.09.22} (¥5.980) - 38.383 / 294.697
[NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # <RPG> (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) - 25.074 / 213.717
[NSW] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2017.09.07} (¥6.800) - 20.041 / 181.090
[NSW] Attack on Titan 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} (¥7.800) - 18.057 / 80.471
[NSW] FIFA 18 <SPT> (Electronic Arts) {2017.09.29} (¥5.800) - 16.355 / 122.998
[NSW] Sumikko Gurashi: Sumikko Park e Youkoso <ETC> (Nippon Columbia) {2017.12.07} (¥5.800) - 15.769 / 84.957
[NSW] The Snack World: TreJarers Gold <RPG> (Level 5) {2018.04.12} (¥5.980) - 15.258 / 109.955
[NSW] Snipperclips Plus: Cut it Out, Together! <PZL> (Nintendo) {2017.11.10} (¥3.280) - 14.830 / 91.391
[NSW] Dragon Quest Builders <ADV> (Square Enix) {2018.03.01} (¥4.800) - 13.517 / 74.772
[NSW] Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle <SLG> (Nintendo) {2018.01.18} (¥5.980) - 13.322 / 213.453
[NSW] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 02: Robot Kit <EDU> (Nintendo) {2018.04.20} (¥7.980) - 12.430 / 56.307
[NSW] Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate # <ACT> (Capcom) {2017.08.25} (¥5.800) - 9.837 / 253.193
[NSW] Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.22} (¥6.800) - 7.807 / 54.021
[NSW] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim <The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn> <RPG> (Bethesda Softworks) {2018.02.01} (¥6.980) - 6.740 / 44.996

[PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX <Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX <Kingdom Hearts \ Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories> \ Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX <Kingdom Hearts II \ Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ \ Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep>> <RPG> (Square Enix) {2017.03.09} (¥6.800) - 65.901 / 230.974
[PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.12.03} (¥2.400) - 39.893 / 361.339
[PS4] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018 <SPT> (Konami) {2018.04.26} (¥7.980) - 35.119 / 252.297
[PS4] New Gundam Breaker # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.06.21} (¥7.600) - 28.010 / 85.189
[PS4] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege - Advanced Edition <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2018.03.01} (¥6.000) - 25.068 / 81.112
[PS4] Detroit: Become Human # <ADV> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2018.05.25} (¥6.900) - 22.234 / 83.454
[PS4] Grand Theft Auto V [1][New Price Edition] <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2015.10.08} (¥4.990) - 19.037 / 384.813
[PS4] Cities: Skylines - PlayStation 4 Edition <SLG> (Spike Chunsoft) {2018.04.12} (¥5.400) - 13.396 / 45.071
[PS4] Monster Hunter: World # <ACT> (Capcom) {2018.01.26} (¥8.980) - 12.629 / 1.962.221
[PS4] Dark Souls Remastered <Dark Souls \ Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss> <RPG> (From Software) {2018.05.24} (¥4.800) - 12.607 / 125.581
[PS4] Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star Link # <ACT> (Marvelous) {2018.06.07} (¥7.980) - 12.092 / 112.874
[PS4] Earth Defense Force 5 <ACT> (D3Publisher) {2017.12.07} (¥7.800) - 9.343 / 242.760
[PS4] God of War # <ACT> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2018.04.20} (¥6.900) - 6.891 / 104.395
[PS4] Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.02.08} (¥8.200) - 6.523 / 133.108
[PS4] Attack on Titan 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2018.03.15} (¥7.800) - 5.600 / 63.136
[PS4] Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT <ACT> (Square Enix) {2018.01.11} (¥7.800) - 5.163 / 155.413
[PS4] Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom # <RPG> (Level 5) {2018.03.23} (¥8.000) - 5.116 / 93.309
[PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2018.02.08} (¥7.800) - 5.096 / 176.291
[PS4] Super Robot Wars X # <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.03.29} (¥8.600) - 4.887 / 112.753
[PS4] Dragon Ball FighterZ <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.02.01} (¥7.600) - 4.700 / 103.252
[PS4] Call of Duty: WWII # <ACT> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2017.11.03} (¥7.900) - 3.922 / 387.047
[PS4] Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise # <ADV> (Sega) {2018.03.08} (¥8.390) - 3.896 / 178.640
[PS4] Valkyria Chronicles 4 # <SLG> (Sega) {2018.03.21} (¥7.990) - 3.286 / 69.500
[PS4] Metal Gear Survive <ACT> (Konami) {2018.02.21} (¥4.980) - 3.257 / 52.131
[PS4] Far Cry 5 <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2018.03.29} (¥8.400) - 3.118 / 147.573
[PS4] Seiken Densetsu 2: Secret of Mana # <RPG> (Square Enix) {2018.02.15} (¥4.800) - 3.007 / 46.104
[PS4] Gintama Ranbu # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.01.18} (¥7.600) - 1.886 / 52.595
[PS4] Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.02.22} (¥7.600) - 1.360 / 57.064

[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon # <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2017.11.17} (¥4.980) - 189.537 / 2.433.279
[3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2016.11.23} (¥2.700) - 51.694 / 424.982
[3DS] Mario Kart 7 # <RCE> (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.571) - 36.418 / 2.858.248
[3DS] Mario Party: The Top 100 <ETC> (Nintendo) {2017.12.28} (¥4.980) - 31.174 / 230.377
[3DS] Detective Pikachu <ADV> (Pokemon Co.) {2018.03.23} (¥4.980) - 19.432 / 104.080
[3DS] Yo-kai Watch Blasters 2: Hihou Legend Banbarayaa - Sword / Magnum <ACT> (Level 5) {2017.12.16} (¥4.800) - 19.012 / 520.682
[3DS] Kirby Battle Royale <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.11.30} (¥4.980) - 14.364 / 193.508

[PSV] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018 <SPT> (Konami) {2018.04.26} (¥6.980) - 21.163 / 119.754
[PSV] Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star Link # <ACT> (Marvelous) {2018.06.07} (¥5.980) - 10.521 / 59.914
[PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition # <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.03.19} (¥2.400) - 10.098 / 1.095.680
[PSV] Super Robot Wars X # <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.03.29} (¥7.600) - 3.304 / 73.419

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It's not complex it's fundamentally stupid concept now that I know your seriously arguing this. Your comparing multiple countries including one with larger yearly domestic software sales units to a single country and stating it as if it's a negative to that country? Sure you can see how flawed your idea is by every single possible metric?

Ok, take a moment to cool down and realize that you're getting riled up by the fact that I'm stating that a country that used to be one of the biggest markets is not that big anymore. Just that.

I mean, read what you just wrote. "You got a really stupid point, you're saying that one country is moving less units that other, more important markets!". I mean, yes?