• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
The thread title is awfully misleading. Thought this would be related to his criminal record

Oct 30, 2017
They must be banking on these albums selling gangbusters because they don't seem like that huge of a label. Their website lists 8 artists.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
New album name: Snitches get riches.

gp2vcDO.gif

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017
ha i remember when my friend thought 69 wasn't getting out and that his sentence would actually be substantial lmao
dumb timeline is dumb

Oct 26, 2017
So, outside of the memes, I'm completely clueless about his situation. What was he arrested for and who did he snitch on?

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I would say that no amount of money would be worth the looking over my shoulder dread that would accompany me for the rest of my life... but I honestly don't think he cares.

Oct 30, 2017
I was enjoying not seeing his face plastered on social media and in memes. Now I gotta look at this kid's dumb face again.

killdatninja

Oct 26, 2017
Will he even be alive to collect a check for it? I'm having some doubts about the guy being released and living life the way he used to. Wasn't his "security" crew a part of the gang, how's he going to protect himself?