• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Or did he?

From /v/, as usual. Outside chance of it being real. 100% chance of me still enjoying the daily semi-convincing "leaks" leading up to the January direct.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't even a good fake. They just edited game footage with Nintendo Direct fonts and graphics.

This didn't deserve a thread.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
Looks wayyyy too good graphically to be legit. Lol. Nintendo has always at the very least shown what a third party game will look like in Direct footage.

Silly leaks happen a lot before a direct, but some (5.0Beta Firmware) are a lot better than others. Lol

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we even have an actual guarantee that there even is a January Direct?

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get why this is a good fake. It's just some clips of the game and a title card. They couldn't even be bothered with audio...

Oct 26, 2017
I see a big flaw; it shows the Nintendo logo implying they published it. It's cool and pretty authentic looking, but yeah, if you know how Nintendo does it, then you could see that error. :P Also the single-player footage is in 60fps, I thought the game was 30fps only in the end?

Also odd to show the Crash XS (The Huge Adventure) logo second when it was the first one on GBA. Just a nitpick but I would think Nintendo would show the correct left-to-right order there.

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
would legit be the best looking game on the platform if it looked like that, too bad its such an obvious fake.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Still surprised they haven't announced it for anything else yet.
Also, just remember that, that December 8th release date rumor was complete bollocks too. I guess it'll at the very least be a 12 month exclusive now.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i mean, i guess we'll see, a direct shouldn't be that far off

but i dunno, feels sketch

MrCunningham

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
I'd say fake. But at the same time the chance of Crash N Sanity happening on the Switch is still pretty pretty good once the Sony exclusive deal ends.

Oct 26, 2017
Funny thing is that this should be highly feasible on Switch. Not only did Vicarious already work on Switch via Skylanders Imaginators (they did the port), but Crash runs on the Skylanders engine anyway.

There'd be cutbacks most likely, but Vicarious could do it and do it well I'd bet. Besides, they were Nintendo focused for most of their career, hell you'd have a hard time finding games they did that are NOT on Nintendo hardware. Only other game I think was Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (N-Space did the Wii version, Vicarious did the PS360 versions).

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
The GBA stuff makes it clearly fake.

I don't understand why fake leakers find the need to go one step further than they should. They always go to the trouble of putting in a lot of effort on the fake then they throw something random in that makes it clearly fake.

They are not putting GBA games on Switch in 3 weeks.

Plus, they would have shown footage of those games, considering how old, unknown and random they are. Not just randomly mentioned them with logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.