• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

View: https://twitter.com/pokemon_GW/status/1607313131952558080?t=vjQfO9bRxb0F3Jqml1iodQ&s=19

1. Tinkaton

2. Clodsire

2. Meowscarada

4. Fuecoco

5. Ceruledge

6. Tastugiri Curly Form

7. Sylveon

8. Slither Wing

9. Lucario

10. Gardevoir & Mimikyu

12. Koraidon

13. Gengar

14. Sprigatito

15. Pawmot

16. Umbreon

17. Maushold

18. Miraidon

19. Pawmi

20. Glaceon

21. Dragapult

22. Garchomp

23. Hydreigon

24. Volcarona

25. Charizard

26. Luxray

27. Iron Valiant

28. Eevee

29. Skeledirge

30. Quagsire

31. Pikachu

32. Quaquaval

33. Ditto

34. Snom

35. Fidough

36. Arcanine

37. Glimmora

38. Flutter Mane

39. Scream Tail

40. Leafeon

41. Azumarill

42. Goomy

43. Altaria

44. Tastugiri Droopy Form

45. Ampharos

46. Dragonite

47. Zorua

48. Espeon

49. Zoroark

50. Tyranitar

Last edited:

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Pleasantly surprised by Slither Wing being so high. What a cutie.

Don't at all understand Koraidon above Miraidon when Violet was the bigger seller (and surely it can't be because more people wanted the male professor instead of prehistoric waifu).

Pawmi line seems like a moderate success if they end up wanting to push it as the new Pikachu.

RingoGaSuki

Apr 22, 2019
Not surprised at all, everyone loves Tinkaton (and Clodsire).

Happy to see Quagsire made the list too, even though you have to go out of your way to get it

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Don't at all understand Koraidon above Miraidon when Violet was the bigger seller (and surely it can't be because more people wanted the male professor instead of prehistoric waifu).
Screenshot_2-e029.jpg

Armarouge Sadge

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
Tinkaton is great.

Meowscrada is my tied for my all-time favorite starter and is my favorite of the generation.

Clodsire does nothing for me at all.

Poyunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Team Corvinight in shambles.

Pleasantly surprised by Slither Wing being so high. What a cutie.

Pawmi line seems like a moderate success if they end up wanting to push it as the new Pikachu.
Honestly in the end I kind of regretted Violet. Miraidon has a cool gimmick of being a robot but Koraidon has a way cooler final form and I just ended up feeling like Miraidon was a motorbike rather than a partner. It just felt less "alive".

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sylveon and mimikyu top ten in a gen they weren't introduced in. Love to see it.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Tinkaton is great.

Meowscrada is my tied for my all-time favorite starter and is my favorite of the generation.

Clodsire does nothing for me at all.
I don't care for Quagsire (or Wooper, really), but I love Clodsire. Sometimes I think there's no rhyme or reason why I like some Pokemon so much more than others.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Tinkaton is a good concept but I still can't comprehend its popularity, the actual design is ugly as hell imo.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Most surprising thing here is Iron Jugulis's placement. It's the 2nd highest Paradox mon here outside of the Box Legends. At least from comments from the west, It seemed like Iron Jugulis was the least popular Paradox mon.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Oh if you click through to the website, it lists 31-50.

dQGwbaP.png

Somehow Salmon-Tatsugiri made it to #6 even with the other two forms splitting the vote. @_@

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps it's the PTSD from Dark Souls talking, but that move where she utterly deletes your mon with the giant hammer makes me wince every time.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
people really like that cat
poor iron moth, the only volcarona not on the list
people really fell in love with the sandwich doggo lizard that is Koraidon, like i have seen way more more of Koraidon them Miraidon
i just think he's way more expressive and it's easier to like him more just cause he isn't a robot

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
All of my favorites made it into the top 50, nice! I started Quaxly but Meowscarada is simply top tier design. Not mad at Tinkaton taking top spot either, super reliable team member

LordByron28

Nov 5, 2017
Rather surprised that Espeon is MIA. You have Sylveon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Eevee and Leafeon are all ahead of it. Thought Espeon was top 3 Eeveelutions but Sylveon may have stolen its thunder.

Curious if some pokemon got so many votes because they got confused with their paradox partner such as Gardevoir, Larvesta, Hydreigon, etc.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Kudos to the Clod for ranking so high, they are so precious (even if Quagsire is still the best).

I feel bad that Grafaiai and the 4 ruin Pokemon didn't rank, I thought Grafaiai would have been reasonably popular at least with all that pre-release promotion. I wonder how many people who voted actually found any of the ruin Pokemon lol.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Fuck yeah, Tinkaton. They hit an absolute home run with her

Wtf is with Slither Wing. Where's Iron Valiant, that thing's fucking rad

EDIT: Oh, it's at 27 and the bottom of the tweet got cut off for me. Better than nothing

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
Rather surprised that Espeon is MIA. You have Sylveon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Eevee and Leafeon are all ahead of it. Thought Espeon was top 3 Eeveelutions but Sylveon may have stolen its thunder.

Curious if some pokemon got so many votes because they got confused with their paradox partner such as Gardevoir, Larvesta, Hydreigon, etc.
the eeveelution rankings seem solid to me. espeon absolutely can not hang with the cooler kids, but it easily outranks the likes of jolteon

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
With all the bitching I see online about anthro starters, Japan sure doesn't seem to mind with Meowscarada at #3 lol

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yeah, Meowscarda's gonna be the Gen 9 rep in the next Smash game (assuming they hold off on Gen 10 until Pokémon's 30th anniversary).