• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
This is one of the saddest/funniest things ever. I know some people hate this movie but I think it's time to move on and accept it, see if they stick the landing with IX.

I don't know how they expect to pay $4 - 500 Million (production and marketing costs), convince the actors to return to do a movie they already did, and more. They also want fans to write the movie which sounds like a recipe for a disaster.

All the filmmakers to this point seem like they've been Star Wars fans but they're filmmakers first and try to tell good stories.

Last edited:

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Is it gonna be like one of those Shakespeare plays where men play female characters

WiiDSmoker

Banned
May 13, 2018
Good. The Last Jedi is the worst movie I've ever seen. I'm 34 and have seen over 1000 movies.

TLJ ruined my fandom of star wars. Solo was quite enjoyable though.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
"Save Star Wars"

aEbi1ti.png

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of beautiful how the "let go of the past" message is proven right over and over again.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Who knew people wanted to see CG Mark Hamill flip around like Yoda and pull off tricks from The Force Unleashed this badly?

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know Era was full of expert writers and directors.

ba dum tss

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The Last Jedi is the new Terminator 3.

Crazy the amount of hate it gets, I liked TLJ.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Actually no I need that 40 minute montage of Rey practicing her sword skills so I can finally believe the fight scenes in TLJ.

And maybe Laura Dern can have NORMAL colored hair?? Sheesh

Oct 28, 2017
TLJ is dreadful but I've long ago stopped caring about Star Wars. The original trilogy still exists and will surely be remastered and re-released until the end of time.

Oct 29, 2017
I can't believe how upset some are that they didn't get their expected empty nerd pandering. Too bad Rian Johnson isn't making episode 9.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I thought they already made the minority/women-less version? Wasn't that enough?

OP
OP
ASleepingMonkey

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Who knew people wanted to see CG Mark Hamill flip around like Yoda and pull off tricks from The Force Unleashed this badly?
I like TLJ but the fight we got with him was mega goofy and most of it was seemingly practical, I can't imagine them trying to actually do a full blown fight coreographed like one from the prequels. While I would like to see a cool fight with him, I know it wouldn't look as good as I want it to