• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Johnson almost made a great movie, but it wasn't quite there, and I think a new version is exactly what fans deserve. In terms of the story, clearly it's brilliant. But there is one critical element that's missing. It needs a sexual punch-up. We need to get a female lead character in there that Kylo can bang throughout the whole movie. See, one of the problems with Star Wars films is that they lack a certain eroticism. What if we were to bring an incredibly hot but skeptical female Knight of Ren partner into the mix? And then that way, whenever Kylo's not out busting heads because he's sensed rebellion, he's back at the Supremacy performing outrageous sexual experiments on her supple, young body. Now here's the twist. And there is a twist. We show it. We show all of it. Because what's the one major thing missing from all Star Wars films these days? Full penetration. We're gonna show full penetration, and we're gonna show a lot of it. I mean, we're talking, you know, graphic scenes of Kylo Renn really going to town on this hot, young Knight of Ren from behind, 69, anal, vaginal, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl All the hits. All the big ones. All the good ones. And then he senses rebellion again. He's out busting heads. Then he's back to the Supremacy for some more full penetration. He senses rebellion. Back to the Supremacy, full penetration. Rebellion, penetration, rebellion, full penetration, rebellion, penetration. And this goes on and on and back and forth for 90 or so minutes until the movie just sort of ends.
I love you