• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Next you take Freeman as your #2. Then beat your head on your desk for 16 weeks while building a backfield out of Doug Martin, Mike Davis and some how get lucky with Kerryon Johnson stringing a few good weeks together.

Edit: Whoops, can't forget I had Marshawn too.
Fournette/Freeman was my EXACT stack as well! At least my reach for Kelce in the 4th worked out

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Either ban kickers, or roll them into Def/ST.

nah fuck that too. even D/ST can be predicted because of match ups. kickers are literally worthless in that regard, you're just throwing a dart at a board. "hmmm, which kicker's offense will be good enough to get to the 30 yard line every possession but not good enough to score a TD?" "which offense will be down by 2, 1, or tied with 2 minutes left in the game and need a game winning field goal?" "which offense will get the ball with 45 seconds left in the half and 2 timeouts and try and get another 3 points?"

there's just nothing even remotely fun about any of that which at the end of the day is what FF is all about. sure, there's variance with every position and nameless schlubs will score multiple TD's in a game that nobody could have predicted but with kickers there's literally nothing to go on. think about any type of FF content you consume. do you care about their kicker analysis if they even have it? does kicker discussion on a podcast interest you? do you frequently look at kicker projections and rankings ahead of each week?

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Need a win + a loss from an owner I'm tied with clinch a playoff spot.

Is it crazy to bench Kamara and MT? Dallas on the rise, Thursday game, 10-1 Saints might rest starters (more likely clinch the division) and give Ingram and other WRs more work.

I'm thinking using A Jones, Sony, ekler (flex), Hopkins and Thielen. STD League.

any feedback is appreciated. Thanks
Saints won't rest any starters due to the fact they're tied with the Rams for home field advantage. So most likely it may go all the way to Week 17 for the starters.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I'm in RB2 hell and need some solid advice

RB Marlon Mack @ JAX: My boy since I'm a Colts fan but he's got the concussion and he didn't do so hot last time around.
RB Peyton Barber vs CAR: He's had a touchdown in back to back weeks and Carolina's defense is softened.
RB Kenyon Drake vs BUF: I hate Adam Gase so much, I would've won if I kept Drake in my flex last week. Now he's banged up and I don't trust him as much.
RB LeGarrette Blount vs LAR: Total dart throw but the Rams are giving up 5.2 yards per carry and he's their goal line back.

Silly Buck

Oct 28, 2017
I've got to decide between Kamara, Cook, Ekeler and Michel for this week. Currently leaning Kamara Ekeler Michel. Anyone have an opinion maybe swapping Ekeler for Cook. Minnesota vs the Pats looks to have higher upside than Chargers vs Steelers.

what to do what to do...

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I've got to decide between Kamara, Cook, Ekeler and Michel for this week. Currently leaning Kamara Ekeler Michel. Anyone have an opinion maybe swapping Ekeler for Cook. Minnesota vs the Pats looks to have higher upside than Chargers vs Steelers.

what to do what to do...

michels easily the most risky out of the bunch (vikings if i'm not mistaken have yet to have a 100+ yard rusher for a rb on the season) + you don't know how many snaps if any sexy rexy will be getting. I'm starting him in my work league since my other options are really bad (dion lewis, jordan howard /puke)

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

what to do what to do...

I would bench Michel. Rex is back.

Oct 28, 2017
California
I really need a strong outing from Kamara tonight, I'm on the bubble in my money league and it'd be fucking fantastic if I can go into the weekend with a nice cushion.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

what to do what to do...
I think you start Kamara and Ekeler. Dalvin Cook has a better matchup than Michel, but I just can't trust him. He's been awful running the ball, had good weeks because of 1 70 yard run and work in the passing game, so I would go with Michel over him.

Greg Olsen, Cohen, Golladay or Edelman for my Flex

And another league Adams or Crowell?
Golladay and Adams

I really need a strong outing from Kamara tonight, I'm on the bubble in my money league and it'd be fucking fantastic if I can go into the weekend with a nice cushion.
After I traded the farm for him and Gordon went down, I need a big week from him.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Dallas's kicker outscored Brees. Think I might have to say adios to the playoffs in one of my leagues because of it.

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Ouch.

Wentz or Ryan this week?

Carson is home against the Skins

Matty is home playing against the hot n cold Ravens defense.

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
didn't see the game (heard it was really bad), but I needed big mike to get ~10 points because im playing one of the owners this week who had zeke

blah

it's been frustrating because last week he laid up a dud too

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

giphy.gif

What an asshole.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had to drop Gus Edwards to pick up Ware. I'm okay with that though.

There is no way Hunt plays again this season.

Oct 25, 2017
First I'm hearing of the Hunt thing. Shitty as it is, fantasy is fantasy. I'm disappointed, but I'm not gonna pretend I didn't pick up Spencer Ware.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My friend who is a big KC fan and lives there said he barely heard anything about this prior.. they kept it pretty hush hush I guess.

Wouldn't put it past a Raider fan to leak this right before "rivalry" week.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel scummy for scooping Ware as a result of this, but Kareem doesn't need to play. Whether Ware is effective or not.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I figured Ware would get a lot of carries this week as Oakland won't (likely) even be competitive.

red_taiyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Just threw in a waiver claim in my league for Ware after hearing about the Hunt news that he won't play on Sunday at the very least. Still I think that no matter what kind of penalty the league drums up it's not enough for this shit =.=.