• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I'm waaaaaay out of contention in my league and swiped Ware. Turns out the Hunt owner is in 7th at 6-6 and 5th and 6th are both 7-5 and likely to win this week (1st through 6th make playoffs). He's gonna be pissed lol

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I'm a Hunt owner and was already facing a tough week. At least I was able to get Ware though. I'll probably start Cohen over him for this week.

OP
OP
UberTag

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Next season I want to be in a league with 3 kickers
Homer once had a fantasy football team with SIX kickers on his roster.

U5vrCxp.png

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
What's Wares worth in a dynasty league? 1st or 2nd? Would be a high pick. Rookies only.

OP
OP
UberTag

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
What's Wares worth in a dynasty league? 1st or 2nd? Would be a high pick. Rookies only.
He's talented, still young at 27, has minimal tread on his tires, is now a clear lead back on an offense that is firing on all cylinders and only has Damien Williams behind him. I'd say he's worth whatever you can afford. Although I can also see KC adding Charcandrick West back to their roster off free agency for depth purposes. I think they value Williams more for his special teams prowess as opposed to being able to fill the lead back role that has traditionally been handled by the likes of Hunt, Ware and Jamaal Charles before them.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I get a little bit nervous because they could easily draft a new rb next year to replace him.

I have 3 2020 1sts due to trades. I traded the 2020 1st from the good team (should be a 10-12 pick in a 12 player league) and I got Ware plus his 2020 2nd.

I'm in rebuild if you're wondering why I'm dealing 2020's. I traded my 2019 1st and 2019 2nd for Cam Newton and Stefon Diggs. I inherited this dynasty team and it was trash. My #1 RB was Peyton Barber with Jordan Howard as a flex. WR's were Alshon Jeffery and lot's of backups lol

Was able to trade Dez the day he signed with the Saints for Humphries and Goodwin also.

chidrock

Oct 26, 2017
Help...I'm trying to get ready for the playoffs and my team is almost set. Right now I have one QB - Drew Brees - and I don't like his week 16 matchup against the Steelers. Watson has gone free in my league and he'll play the Eagles in Week 16.

I am trying to figure out if I should drop one of these RBs since I have so many. I already have Barkley, Lindsay and just picked up Ware.

Would you drop one of these to pick up Watson?

Gus Edwards - possible RBBC? But good matchups ROS
Lesean McCoy - he plays for the Bills...
Tarik Cohen - lots of upside but I don't like inconsistency

I can think of reasons why I would want to keep all of them, but let's face it - I am only going to start one if any. But I don't want anyone else to have them lol.

Edit - guess I should have mentioned it's .5 PPR...

Last edited:
OP
OP
UberTag

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Help...I'm trying to get ready for the playoffs and my team is almost set. Right now I have one QB - Drew Brees - and I don't like his week 16 matchup against the Steelers. Watson has gone free in my league and he'll play the Eagles in Week 16.

I am trying to figure out if I should drop one of these RBs since I have so many. I already have Barkley, Lindsay and just picked up Ware.

Would you drop one of these to pick up Watson?

Gus Edwards - possible RBBC? But good matchups ROS
Lesean McCoy - he plays for the Bills...
Tarik Cohen - lots of upside but I don't like inconsistency

I can think of reasons why I would want to keep all of them, but let's face it - I am only going to start one if any. But I don't want anyone else to have them lol.

Edit - guess I should have mentioned it's .5 PPR...
Of the three, I think I'd drop McCoy. Would not at all be surprised to see Josh Allen outrush him going forward. And he sure won't be catching many passes from Allen, either.

Edwards you can't cut until you gauge whether his current role will be scaled back with the presence of Dixon and/or his current injury. And Cohen can make a splash on any given week. Definitive boom-bust player. You want to keep players like that out of your opponents' hands. Just leave them on your bench on the weeks you think they're likely to bust instead of boom.

chidrock

Oct 26, 2017
Of the three, I think I'd drop McCoy. Would not at all be surprised to see Josh Allen outrush him going forward. And he sure won't be catching many passes from Allen, either.

Edwards you can't cut until you gauge whether his current role will be scaled back with the presence of Dixon and/or his current injury. And Cohen can make a splash on any given week. Definitive boom-bust player. You want to keep players like that out of your opponents' hands. Just leave them on your bench on the weeks you think they're likely to bust instead of boom.

Thanks. I guess my thought was that there is a chance that the old McCoy would finally show up but I guess that isn't necessarily going to happen. He's going to play the Jets again and the Lions, but his real explosion came with a different QB under center.

I was also wondering if there's a chance that Baltimore spreads the ball around more when Collins and Dixon come back. That's why I was wondering what Edwards' upside would be.

OP
OP
UberTag

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I'd say the Ravens have all but given up on Collins. Dixon is Edwards-insurance. And they'll continue to use Ty Mont in 3rd down / change of pace opportunities.

The issue here is whether they have concerns on Edwards' durability given that he's come down with ankle injuries a week after logging 23 touches. Their run game was atrocious when they were riding Collins-Allen as an RBBC earlier in the season and I'm not sure they really want to go back to that kind of dynamic if they can avoid it.

The bigger variable, IMO... is whether they shift back to Flacco from Jackson. Flacco will depreciate their run game significantly and steer the focus back towards their pass game and receivers.

Last edited:

chidrock

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks everyone. I pulled the bandaid and dropped McCoy. Hopefully the Jets pull things together next week and shut him down so I don't have to feel bad about dropping him...

Oct 25, 2017
I've won 5 straight to go from 1-6 to 6-6, but the 4 seed in the playoffs is also 6-6 with 60 more total points, and he picked up Spencer Ware before I could. Feelsbad

I have to start either Marlon Mack or Lamar Miller, and then three of Diggs, Golladay, Cooks, Ridley, Shepard, and Demariyus Thomas

I want to start Mack and Diggs, but their injuries scare me. Miller has been great on my bench the past few weeks, and Cleveland is a good matchup, but he's still Lamar Miller

toneroni

Oct 25, 2017
Terrible WDIS choices -

Need to start 2QB:
Colt McCoy
Jeff Driskel
Chase Daniel
Mullens (can pick up)
McCown (can pick up)

8-4 and need a win to ensure I make the playoffs. Thinking Colt and Chase but Driskel can run? Terrible choices :(

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I've won 5 straight to go from 1-6 to 6-6, but the 4 seed in the playoffs is also 6-6 with 60 more total points, and he picked up Spencer Ware before I could. Feelsbad

I have to start either Marlon Mack or Lamar Miller, and then three of Diggs, Golladay, Cooks, Ridley, Shepard, and Demariyus Thomas

I want to start Mack and Diggs, but their injuries scare me. Miller has been great on my bench the past few weeks, and Cleveland is a good matchup, but he's still Lamar Miller
for all the shit we give Miller, he's been solid. He is that kind of guy that won't win you your matchup, but he won't lose it either. And with Mack in the concussion protocol and with a hard matchup against the Jags, I would play Miller over Him alongisde Diggs/Golladay/Cooks

Terrible WDIS choices -

Need to start 2QB:
Colt McCoy
Jeff Driskel
Chase Daniel
Mullens (can pick up)
McCown (can pick up)

8-4 and need a win to ensure I make the playoffs. Thinking Colt and Chase but Driskel can run? Terrible choices :(
Colts and Daniel for me but damn.

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
Denver D (vs CIN)
or
KC D (vs. OAK)

I'm so inconsistent at picking defenses; for every one I hit on, I totally miss on the next. But I'm leaning Denver here....Denver will be facing a backup QB in CIN, and while OAK is trash right now, the mojo is all wrong in Kansas City and this could be a trap game.

What do you all think?

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Pick a RB,

Spencer Ware, Chris Carson, or Dalvin Cook

Denver D (vs CIN)
or
KC D (vs. OAK)

I'm so inconsistent at picking defenses; for every one I hit on, I totally miss on the next. But I'm leaning Denver here....Denver will be facing a backup QB in CIN, and while OAK is trash right now, the mojo is all wrong in Kansas City and this could be a trap game.

What do you all think?

Dalton is out right? I suppose I like Denver D.

castlegar

Oct 27, 2017
This is my do-or-die week before playoffs in my dynasty league. If I win I'm in, if not I'm out. Is this my optimal line-up to have a chance at beating my opponent this week / do I have a chance?

Him

QB: Newton
RB: Miller, Howard, Hyde, Edwards
WR: Sanders, Ellington, Roberts
TE: Reed
K: Succop

Me

QB: Rodgers
RB: White, Drake, Crowell
WR: Hopkins, Thomas, Crabtree, Pettis
TE: Rudolph
K: Gostkowski

My bench:

Fournette (out), Watkins (out), Gore, Higgins, Ross, Quinn, T. Taylor, R. Foster, G. Everett.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Stafford, Driscoll, or McCoy?

Stafford has been so awful considering benching him Driscoll or McCoy. If pulled the trigger, would go McCoy against the Eagles weak secondary. Lions should be down which means passing which is what gives me some hesitation...

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Ok guys

I got 5 RBs

Kenyan Drake
Lesean McCoy
Adrian Peterson
Gus Edwards
TJ Yeldon

Im gonna roll 3 out of these 5

HELP

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Despite injury after injury I've managed to stumble into a playoff berth. And now I have to select two of these incredible WR choices.

Larry Fitz in the Green Bay snow
Allen Robinson at the Giants with Chase Daniel
Demaryius Thomas vs Cleveland
John Brown vs Atlanta
Adam Humphries vs Carolina

I'm at a loss.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Reynolds, Ridley or Boyd?
It's either Reynolds or Boyd for me. Guess that depends on how much you trust Driskell against the Broncos

Stafford, Driscoll, or McCoy?

Stafford has been so awful considering benching him Driscoll or McCoy. If pulled the trigger, would go McCoy against the Eagles weak secondary. Lions should be down which means passing which is what gives me some hesitation...
Should be a high scoring game, I think Stafford can get you 15 points. If you need more I would take a shot with Colt tho

Ok guys

I got 5 RBs

Kenyan Drake
Lesean McCoy
Adrian Peterson
Gus Edwards
TJ Yeldon

Im gonna roll 3 out of these 5

HELP
I would play Drake/Gus. Of the other 3, think Yeldon has the better floor, Peterson the ceiling and shady is in between.

Yeldon, Demaryius Thomas or Calvin Ridley for PPR flex spot?
DT

Thoughts on Ware vs Cohen?
Ware

Despite injury after injury I've managed to stumble into a playoff berth. And now I have to select two of these incredible WR choices.

Larry Fitz in the Green Bay snow
Allen Robinson at the Giants with Chase Daniel
Demaryius Thomas vs Cleveland
John Brown vs Atlanta
Adam Humphries vs Carolina

I'm at a loss.
Djax is out so I think you play Humpries. Not sure about the other but I would roll with DT

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
sucks that i'm eliminated in era league despite losing last two weeks by ~1 point each week, bleh

going to hope i avoid elimination in my work league this week

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Need a Christmas miracle. Need 10 points from Jeffrey tonight or I'm eliminated from one of my two money leagues.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
In non-PPR, non-Fractional scoring, I need Josh Adams to score exactly 10 points tonight so that I can make the playoffs- I need 2 teams to tie so I can sneak in due to how the rest of the week went. Something like 78 rushing yards and 37 yards receiving with no TDs

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I need Josh Adam/Corey Clement (if Adams is out) to score less than 9.58 in PPR or else, my season is over.

He had Travis Kelce, Kai 'mi Fairbarn and the Texans defense, Antonio Brown and James Conner almost brought me back but I'm only up 9.58

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
My roster of James Conner, Barkley, Joe Mixon, Spencer Ware, and Fournette is losing by like 30 points after week one of my playoffs, thank God I have 2 week playoffs lol.